ADVERTISEMENT

Sex Toys?

tenor.gif

Wow your competence level is quite extraordinary mr Meyer

HCs often play the plausible deniability angle, they don't want to know everything that goes on with their staff. I think that's a gutless way to go...pretty much the opposite of how Hayden ran his program. But that's the way they build their "management structure" ...if you will.

That said, Meyer isn't responsible for this guy's behavior, but he is responsible for ..as the NCAA puts it "lack of institutional control". He needs to know what his guys are doing and clean it up ASAP once he sniffs out something bad . As they say "That's why you get paid the big bucks".

Reactions: michael.nelson311
HCs often play the plausible deniability angle, they don't want to know everything that goes on with their staff. I think that's a gutless way to go...pretty much the opposite of how Hayden ran his program. But that's the way they build their "management structure" ...if you will.

That said, Meyer isn't responsible for this guy's behavior, but he is responsible for ..as the NCAA puts it "lack of institutional control". He needs to know what his guys are doing and clean it up ASAP once he sniffs out something bad . As they say "That's why you get paid the big bucks".
I get it but a Hc that runs any program without character should not be an hc jmo

Putin probably already has, and while tea-bagging his submissive POTUS.

Trump supporters on this board are very sensitive. Unless you say something derogatory about Hillary or Obama, this forum is politics free. Have to go to the off topic board if you want to have a sense of humor about anything Trump related.

Iowa football forum is a Safe Zone for Trumptards. Deal with it.

Trump supporters on this board are very sensitive. Unless you say something derogatory about Hillary or Obama, this forum is politics free. Have to go to the off topic board if you want to have a sense of humor about anything Trump related.

Iowa football forum is a Safe Zone for Trumptards. Deal with it.
Football board man if you want news CNN tends to to be more liberal Fox is more conservative

ADVERTISEMENT