ADVERTISEMENT

Shameful drinking alone experiences

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
My normal tail gate fell apart today. Multiple people out of state for a wedding. Some people went to, (Swallow vomit, Ames to see the Cyclones), and people like Mrs. Lucas who lacks passion stayed at home to take a 9 hour continuing education course. So, I went to the parking spot, and listened to the Bumper Brigade on KXIC and drank 3 beers in my car with the ac jacked. There are 10 other groups parked in the yard, most of whom I don't know. I know the group from Des Moines, but they are drunks, and they don't amuse me.
That's kind of shameful, right?
Please share a shameful drinking alone experience with the group.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
My normal tail gate fell apart today. Multiple people out of state for a wedding. Some people went to, (Swallow vomit, Ames to see the Cyclones), and people like Mrs. Lucas who lacks passion stayed at home to take a 9 hour continuing education course. So, I went to the parking spot, and listened to the Bumper Brigade on KXIC and drank 3 beers in my car with the ac jacked. There are 10 other groups parked in the yard, most of whom I don't know. I know the group from Des Moines, but they are drunks, and they don't amuse me.
That's kind of shameful, right?
Please share a shameful drinking alone experience with the group.
did ISU even play today?

• Love
Reactions: NorthernHawkeye
sad-brooklyn.gif

One time I was to meet up with some people around 3:00. Got there early and started throwing back the beers. Well, about 5:00 I realized “Hey where is everybody”?

Well ****. They were my ride and this was before cell phones so I did the responsible thing…continued drinking. The crowd in this bar average age was probably mid 50’s and I was 18ish. So there was not a lot of conversing. About 2 bathroom breaks and 4 hours later it was time to go.

Apparently I had not stood up in a bit and combined with the beer I stood and fell over into an unused table. The old ****ers laughed as I struggled to make my way.

Upon making it outside the realization of what lay ahead of me was crushing. It was about a 2.5 mile walk to get home of which the first quarter mile was ****ing up hill. MOTHER**** this is not going to be easy(luckily it was a warm fall night).

So My adventure begins with pissing on a light pole and then off I was heading up Mount Everest. Of course it was one or two steps forward and 10 or 15 back for most of the climb. What seamed like hours had passed I reached the Summit and puked absolutely all fluid since I had not eaten since noon.

Great. The hard part is over now all I have to do is finish the rest of a 2+ mile walk.

Dehydration started kicking in and the dry heaves began. Break time for a bit. I may or may not have passed out at that time . It’s kind of fuzzy memory for here on out.

If I had to guess between the falling down hill and zig zag stumbling there was an extra football field in length added to my jaunt. Best est of time was probably close to 2 hours.

Reactions: nelly02
Well i have a dog that follows me everywhere, so pretty much every night on the deck, we actually get kind of annoyed when the wife decides to come out to join :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT