ADVERTISEMENT

She said it was very sexy to be raped.

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
Trump's deposition went well...

Former President Trump repeatedly insulted and threatened to sue a writer who has accused him of raping her in the 1990s, according to recently unsealed portions of his October deposition.

Trump is being sued by E. Jean Carroll, who has accused the former president of raping her in a New York City department store, one of more than 20 women who have accused the New York real estate mogul of sexual misconduct.

The unsealed deposition became public after a federal judge in New York rejected Trump’s efforts to shield the records from being released.

In the deposition from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida, the former president calls Carroll a “wack job,” says she is “sick, mentally sick,” and argues “there’s something wrong with her in my opinion.” Trump has repeatedly denied the allegation by Carroll, who sued Trump in 2019 after he accused her of lying about the incident.

Trump also threatens to sue Carroll in the deposition, repeatedly calling the accusation a “hoax.”

“I will sue her after this is over, and that’s the thing I really look forward to doing,” he said.

“And I’ll sue you, too,” he added to Carroll’s attorney, Roberta Kaplan.

In an October post on the social media platform Truth Social, Trump repeated his past assertion that Carroll “is not my type!”

“There’s no way I would ever be attracted to her,” he added in the deposition. “Now, some people would be attracted to her perhaps. I would never be attracted to her.”

The former president, who in November announced a 2024 White House campaign, goes on to say that the deposition and the lawsuit are a waste of time and a distraction for him.

“Keep Trump busy because this is the way you defeat him, to keep him busy with litigation,” he said.

At one point, Kaplan asks Trump in the deposition if he has ever pressured women to engage in sex, to which Trump responds: “The answer is no. But you may have some people like your client who are willing to lie.”

And asked if he had ever kissed a woman without consent, he replied, “Well, I don’t — I can’t think of any complaints. But no. I mean, I don’t think so.”

Mischaracterizing an interview Carroll did on CNN, Trump falsely said the writer “actually indicated that she loved it.”

“She loved it until commercial break,” he said. “In fact, I think she said it was sexy, didn’t she? She said it was very sexy to be raped. Didn’t she say that?”

1. Isn't this like 4 years old?

2. I dated a chick with a rape kink. I couldn't ever really allow myself to get into it. Basically at the end I would just show up, carry her somewhere, **** her brains out, and leave without talking. It's whatever but I always kinda wondered if and when she would turn on someone.

2. I dated a chick with a rape kink. I couldn't ever really allow myself to get into it. Basically at the end I would just show up, carry her somewhere, **** her brains out, and leave without talking. It's whatever but I always kinda wondered if and when she would turn on someone.
1. No
2. Not surprised you're making excuses for him.

Jezz dude, you should really know when to not post

Never had a chick with a rape kink or what?
giphy.gif

Making excuses for what? I'm telling you about some Nebraska Chic I used to **** the shit out of. Maybe take er down a notch Broski
Riiiighht. You just shared a story about a girl who had a rape kink and you were afraid she would lie and get you into trouble. Completely unrelated, you weren't putting out a defense at all. Now I remember why I have you on ignore.

Riiiighht. You just shared a story about a girl who had a rape kink and you were afraid she would lie and get you into trouble. Completely unrelated, you weren't putting out a defense at all. Now I remember why I have you on ignore.
I didn't even take 2 seconds to read you thread once I saw the name as im pretty sure that same person has made a bunch of accusations.

You need to lighten up dude, you are on the off topic of a dying cite. If you can't take shitposting for what it is by now idk what to tell you.

I didn't even take 2 seconds to read you thread once I saw the name as im pretty sure that same person has made a bunch of accusations.

You need to lighten up dude, you are on the off topic of a dying cite. If you can't take shitposting for what it is by now idk what to tell you.
Yeah, totally not defending him.

You seem smart as trump.

Did someone say Nick?
Looks like a decent dude. Her face always seemed "mousey" to me but she had a banging body and was a work-out-aholic.

I'm pretty sure she had some other shit going (eating disorders) on but I didn't care. She wanted Tarzan and I was happy to oblige.

A voluntary kink for rough/demeaning sex isn't close to actual rape but not surprised a dumb POS like you doesn't get that

A voluntary kink for rough/demeaning sex isn't close to actual rape but not surprised a dumb POS like you doesn't get that
Oo no no. She wanted full on mask wearing, forcibly removing her from her car or grabbing her from behind while she walked into her townhouse, blind folded "don't know who the guy is" rape. I was just not comfortable with that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you can't even picture the last real* vagina you saw.

How bout you, got any good sex stories or are you an incel like moat on here?

This may be the weirdest deflection I've seen on this board.

"Hey guys... Some gals are just into rape".
Trumps a ****ing idiot and I'm not minimizing anything he did.

Hope this helps.

How bout you doc got any cool stories or has that +65 crowd always been your thing?

Trumps a ****ing idiot and I'm not minimizing anything he did.

Hope this helps.

How bout you doc got any cool stories or has that +65 crowd always been your thing?
You should see what your mother is into. It involves a blindfold, sweet and sour sauce, and an authentic Irish shillelagh.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT