ADVERTISEMENT

She said it was very sexy to be raped.

I'll never forget when Whiskey was bragging about drilling 40 yard field goals, and then proceeded to link a video with him sneaking one in with a tee no further than the 20 yard line. You can assume most of what that guy says about himself is BS.

I'll never forget when Whiskey was bragging about drilling 40 yard field goals, and then proceeded to link a video with him sneaking one in with a tee no further than the 20 yard line. You can assume most of what that guy says about himself is BS.
A FG from the 30 is a 40 yard FG, and you are right I did link a video.

That was a good night. I was pretty hammered and was absolutely crushing them. Some dude broke his arm that night. Good shit, thanks for the memz.

I've heard this is actually to protect the United States from accidentally letting a sample of Trump's DNA into Chinese hands for them to clone. We don't want them to have their own Trump or they'll crush us.
We might just be too late

trump_kim_split001-e1528584071622.jpg

This should be it's own thread.
Dementia Donald will be the headline when the NY Post covers this. It's shocking that the next line in the transcript wasn't Donald yelling at Habba for correcting him. It will be interesting to see if video is ever released of the deposition. It might be that he wasn't wearing his glasses due to his immense vanity. It might also be that the women in his life just aren't very important to him, and he just remembers them by hotness.

Reactions: BelemNole
“Keep Trump busy because this is the way you defeat him, to keep him busy with litigation,”
Sounds like the Trump business plan to avoid paying debts.

It might be that he wasn't wearing his glasses due to his immense vanity. It might also be that the women in his life just aren't very important to him
No one...not one single person in his entire life...is important to him outside of himself.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT