ADVERTISEMENT

Shootings took place in a Flea Market in Houston and a Church in Laguna Woods, California. Multiple casualties reported.

FS1H_aXXwAAJWG0

Dems have complete control, correct?

Give it a go at fixing it.
They’re spineless and afraid of the NRA. They had almost total control in 2008 and did nothing. It’s tiring seeing these shootings over and over again with one side hell bent on 0 regulation and the other too chicken shit to do the right thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
They’re spineless and afraid of the NRA. They had almost total control in 2008 and did nothing. It’s tiring seeing these shootings over and over again with one side hell bent on 0 regulation and the other too chicken shit to do the right thing.
Are you talking about the Dems having complete control after the election in 2008?????

That "Total Control" time period probably lasted for about 30 days, at the most, between the time Al Franken was officially sworn in to the Senate after winning multiple appeals until the time Teddy Kennedy died while the Senate was on recess. But, it makes a great story as to why the DEMS didn't do more with their time in the majority.

Are you then willing to support the Democratic Senate in trying to rein in some of these idiotic 2A gun legislation laws in the past couple of decades???? I doubt it.

It’s tiring seeing these shootings over and over again with one side hell bent on 0 regulation and the other too chicken shit to do the right thing.

I suppose not, but let's ask Mitch McConnell first. Maybe he will let the Senate bypass the filibuster??????, which holds up any meaningful legislation????????

Your attempt is a fully, LOL.

Are you talking about the Dems having complete control after the election in 2008?????

That "Total Control" time period probably lasted for about 30 days, at the most, between the time Al Franken was officially sworn in to the Senate after winning multiple appeals until the time Teddy Kennedy died while the Senate was on recess. But, it makes a great story as to why the DEMS didn't do more with their time in the majority.

Are you then willing to support the Democratic Senate in trying to rein in some of these idiotic 2A gun legislation laws in the past couple of decades???? I doubt it.

It’s tiring seeing these shootings over and over again with one side hell bent on 0 regulation and the other too chicken shit to do the right thing.

I suppose not, but let's ask Mitch McConnell first. Maybe he will let the Senate bypass the filibuster??????, which holds up any meaningful legislation????????

Your attempt is a fully, LOL.
Research Dem policies. Research nra influence. Obamacare but no gun reform? Try to be bipartisan, the sorority loses their minds.

Call me a Russian and brag about military service of people you know again.

Twenty first graders were massacred in Newtown and we did nothing. Forty-nine people were slaughtered in Orlando and we did nothing. Fifty people were gunned down in Las Vegas and we did nothing. The gun debate is a dead horse - killed by the NRA.

Consider the source.

This is the truth. Nobody cares and I'll say the same thing that I say every time this happens - it only is this way because we let it be this way. It doesn't have to be.

Propose legislation, and put it to a vote. Let the public see who is for or against fixing these issues. Will it pass? Probably not. But at least f*cking try!
Would they ban sales of hand guns? Limit semi automatic gun sales to 4 rounds ?

I don’t own a gun so I am curious what a real solution would be.

In the long run it might get the border sealed. Once you can’t buy a gun they will pour across the open border.

I’ve always got this vibe that Chicago happenings don’t get into the national news cycles like other metros.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT