ADVERTISEMENT

Shot fired at family home of North Carolina US House candidate...

Don’t be a hack. We have far too many on this board already.
Are you broken? You’re running around dripping that phrase quite a bit.

Any chance you’ve found actual evidence that I’m antisemitic, anti-Buddhist, racism against Buddhists, hate Jews, support white supremacy, excuse/defend/support nazism, and admit to deleting lots of posts?

Any luck? On any of these?

Are you broken? You’re running around dripping that phrase quite a bit.

Any chance you’ve found actual evidence that I’m antisemitic, anti-Buddhist, racism against Buddhists, hate Jews, support white supremacy, excuse/defend/support nazism, and admit to deleting lots of posts?

Any luck? On any of these?
I’ve already outlined my reasons. Can’t waste any more time with you. An admitted multi-handle abuser who is proud to create multiple projects on the board- you, you’re sick.

I think we know it's been caused by the rhetoric from the right. Republicans probably should stop the violent talk because now there inciting anger in both sides. Republicans may want to rethink their master plan.
Amazing.
So “we know it’s been caused”??? HOW?
Do you even realize what you said?
What is this “master plan”?

You’re a very sad symbol of just what the term useful fool means.

I’ve already outlined my reasons. Can’t waste any more time with you. An admitted multi-handle abuser who is proud to create multiple projects on the board- you, you’re sick.
No, you haven’t. You haven’t posted one single piece of evidence that supports any of the claims you’ve made of me. Not one.

I have been extremely patient in trying to address this with you.

You have plenty of time, clearly. You’re constantly posting. And now you’re on this “don’t be a hack” tack.

Look, be a solid person and either find evidence that supports your claims of me, or admit to making them up out of thin air.

Amazing.
So “we know it’s been caused”??? HOW?
Do you even realize what you said?
What is this “master plan”?

You’re a very sad symbol of just what the term useful fool means.

Of course I know what a useful fool is, trump has created millions of them.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
No, you haven’t. You haven’t posted one single piece of evidence that supports any of the claims you’ve made of me. Not one.

I have been extremely patient in trying to address this with you.

You have plenty of time, clearly. You’re constantly posting. And now you’re on this “don’t be a hack” tack.

Look, be a solid person and either find evidence that supports your claims of me, or admit to making them up out of thin air.
All claims against you were originally made in direct response to your own words. I get emotional at times, and maybe misunderstood what you meant. Find the original accusation, that’s your evidence.

All claims against you were originally made in direct response to your own words. I get emotional at times, and maybe misunderstood what you meant. Find the original accusation, that’s your evidence.
Nope. Not accepting that. I asked you, directly and immediately upon each accusation, to show me my words that support each accusation. Not only did you refuse to do so, you claimed not even needing to do so.

This is not “misunderstanding” — this is flat out, make-shit-up-as-you-wish to demonize and vilify others. Period.

You ready to acknowledge this?

Nope. Not accepting that. I asked you, directly and immediately upon each accusation, to show me my words that support each accusation. Not only did you refuse to do so, you claimed not even needing to do so.

This is not “misunderstanding” — this is flat out, make-shit-up-as-you-wish to demonize and vilify others. Period.

You ready to acknowledge this?
That’s your opinion and I appreciate an environment where people can speak.

That’s your opinion and I appreciate an environment where people can speak.
Um, no. Bullshjt. You appreciate an encouragement where you can lie and lie and lie. Accuse people of whatever the fück you want without recourse. Make wild, unfounded, indefensible claims and accusations of people without recourse.

Pretty sad. Nice thing you have going here.

ADVERTISEMENT