ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

https://247sports.com/college/flori...-XFL-138533950/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

That’s the biggest nondenial I’ve seen. So the sportsrag writers are getting clued in. As I said, we should know pretty soon. If you don’t hear of someone by the Sat after the game then we will know it’s definitively not Bob. And if not by the week afterwards then Fleck and Franklin turned us down as well.

I see you are giving yourself some wiggle room. Good for you. Stay vague so you can still claim you had insider knowledge.

Last edited:
You would know all about Donkey balls since you spend a lot of time with them on you're forehead.

1342063789577_2274955.png

You would know all about Donkey balls since you spend a lot of time with them on you're forehead.
Yeah, one of the guys at your mom and sister’s gang bang last night unfortunately got a little too close. I wasn’t happy about it, but your mom and sister left happy.

I see you are giving yourself some wiggle room. Good for you. Stay vague so you can still claim you had insider knowledge.

I’m not some sportsrag writer looking to make a name just sharing info so I’m not guessing and hoping it sticks. And I did say in literally the first post that I think we have confirmation quite soon. I myself have 18 years of experience as an attorney doing various contracts, am a certified mediator and I run a couple of businesses as CEO, so I’m well aware and conscious of the fact that things can go sideways unplanned literally last minute. If I had even a dime for every hypothetical dollar in deals I’ve negotiated I would have more money than Drumpf. The sad thing is even favourable deals get walked away from all the time.

That being said I’m okay with saying the outcome is coming in no more than ten days.

As long as he leaves the offense alone, I'd take Haskins right now...........he's great at pumping up the troops, an excellent recruiter, and would run a tight ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUTribe76
https://247sports.com/college/flori...-XFL-138533950/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

That’s the biggest nondenial I’ve seen. So the sportsrag writers are getting clued in. As I said, we should know pretty soon. If you don’t hear of someone by the Sat after the game then we will know it’s definitively not Bob. And if not by the week afterwards then Fleck and Franklin turned us down as well.

Well you never know what the Lord is going to bring ya,” Stoops said. “Everybody wants ya to define your life at every age. At 50, they wanted me to know what I was going to do the rest of my life. And at 55, and now at 59, everyone thinks you gotta...ya know, who knows what I’ll be doing next year or the year after. You don’t know what you’re going to be doing next year. And the good Lord is the only one who knows.“

Dude. Wow. Nobody is really reading that but let me translate this as a guy in his late 40s.

“I have and had a lot left to give and I got run out of my job due to a freakin 34 year old up and coming wonderkid on my staff who barely had pubes. Well, you know what, I ain’t done, I am kinda pissed, and I look forward to winning my second natty at FSU before Lincoln gets his first”

Please do not discuss topics or rumors we would like to discuss on the Tribal Council. It is important that we reserve these topics for paying customers to justify the exorbitant monthly fees we charge for breaking news that 90% of the public is already talking about. You are hereby banned indefinitely and your username shall be forever stricken from our rolls and may God have mercy on your soul.

All that said, all would be forgiven if you want to subscribe for the current one-time special price of $14.95 per month. Your call.

Sincerely,
The Warchant Moderator Team
I’m going to save this and look at it every time I miss the old board.

Please do not discuss topics or rumors we would like to discuss on the Tribal Council. It is important that we reserve these topics for paying customers to justify the exorbitant monthly fees we charge for breaking news that 90% of the public is already talking about. You are hereby banned indefinitely and your username shall be forever stricken from our rolls and may God have mercy on your soul.

All that said, all would be forgiven if you want to subscribe for the current one-time special price of $14.95 per month. Your call.

Sincerely,
The Warchant Moderator Team
Guilty by association?

I got 30 days in the hole for calling somebody a snowflake...

Not by me.

Well you never know what the Lord is going to bring ya,” Stoops said. “Everybody wants ya to define your life at every age. At 50, they wanted me to know what I was going to do the rest of my life. And at 55, and now at 59, everyone thinks you gotta...ya know, who knows what I’ll be doing next year or the year after. You don’t know what you’re going to be doing next year. And the good Lord is the only one who knows.“

Dude. Wow. Nobody is really reading that but let me translate this as a guy in his late 40s.

“I have and had a lot left to give and I got run out of my job due to a freakin 34 year old up and coming wonderkid on my staff who barely had pubes. Well, you know what, I ain’t done, I am kinda pissed, and I look forward to winning my second natty at FSU before Lincoln gets his first”

The one thing that nobody is talking about is what you reference in the last paragraph. There was mounting sentiment among the fan base, and I'm sure among some boosters, that it was time for him to go. Now, I'm not saying they were about to fire him in the next season or two if he didn't want to go, but think how people were feeling about Bowden in year 3-4 of the lost decade. Nobody willing to go on the record about firing him, but a growing consensus that it was time to go. The presence of Riley on his staff definitely was a factor, the idea that he was eventually going to be a HC, at Oklahoma or somewhere else.

That's not to say he isn't enjoying retirement, or wants to come back, or anything, but the idea that he walked away totally satisfied and on his own terms is a little revisionist.

“That's not to say he isn't enjoying retirement”

I didn’t think he was retired. Isn’t he contracted right now to coach an XFL (or whatever it’s called) team next year?

I’m not some sportsrag writer looking to make a name just sharing info so I’m not guessing and hoping it sticks. And I did say in literally the first post that I think we have confirmation quite soon. I myself have 18 years of experience as an attorney doing various contracts, am a certified mediator and I run a couple of businesses as CEO, so I’m well aware and conscious of the fact that things can go sideways unplanned literally last minute. If I had even a dime for every hypothetical dollar in deals I’ve negotiated I would have more money than Drumpf. The sad thing is even favourable deals get walked away from all the time.

That being said I’m okay with saying the outcome is coming in no more than ten days.

LOL. I don't dispute your credentials. I just laugh at your so-called insider knowledge.

I wonder why anyone would trust you after your post. If I was an insider, I wouldn't trust you.

Of course all you did was post something vague enough that you might be right, and if you aren't right you have some cover.

“That's not to say he isn't enjoying retirement”

I didn’t think he was retired. Isn’t he contracted right now to coach an XFL (or whatever it’s called) team next year?

Exactly. The "why would he want to coach again?" thing always kind of gets me, because there's so much evidence to the contrary.

Frank Solich is 75 freaking years old. He's still coaching at Ohio. It's not like he's getting another job or needs the money.

Terry Bowden is a Clemson analyst. We know the Mack Brown deal. Bob Davie is at New Mexico at 65. Butch Davis is coaching FIU at nearly 70. Herm Edwards obviously came back for no discernible reason.

How many of these guys actually walk away from coaching, on their own terms, in their 50s and never want to coach again? Tom Osborne wanted to go into politics. Barry Alvarez went into the athletic department, where he still is at 72.

For Bob Stoops NOT to want to come back to coaching college football would make him the extreme exception to the rule. Maybe it will be FSU, and maybe it won't be, but betting AGAINST him coming back flies in the face of everything we've seen.

LOL. I don't dispute your credentials. I just laugh at your so-called insider knowledge.

I wonder why anyone would trust you after your post. If I was an insider, I wouldn't trust you.

Of course all you did was post something vague enough that you might be right, and if you aren't right you have some cover.

Lol ok internet tough guy. I don’t work for a website, push a podcast, sell ads on YouTube for my channel, etc... so gaining or losing followers has zero meaning to me.

Reactions: noleclone2
Lol ok internet tough guy. I don’t work for a website, push a podcast, sell ads on YouTube for my channel, etc... so gaining or losing followers has zero meaning to me.

So why would you betray someone’s trust on this?

I didn’t. No one knows who told me. Even with people I shared screen shots from my cell with, I changed the ID. If I was told FSU didn’t want it getting out I wouldn’t have said anything. My source just doesn’t want to be connected to the leak.

Reactions: DFSNOLE

He isn't. He's trying to gain internet cred.

Glenn Sugiyama's terms include no leaks. Sugiyama wouldn't be doing a search if FSU was already negotiating with a candidate. As a corporate recruiter, Sugiyama is certainly trying to determine the interest level of various candidates, etc., but until he presents a list of candidates back to a very select group of people, there's no offer and no negotiation. Even at that point information will be tight. Those are Sugiyama's terms. He will walk away from candidates and FSU if there's a leak.

FSU is going down this road for several reasons, and one of them is they don't want a situation like Tennessee. FSU wants this done right. If anyone in the FSU athletic department leaks information, and are caught, they will be fired.

Last edited:

So why post it and go around sharing screen shots? Ego?

I hear the Lane train a comin', it's rolling 'round the bend
And I aint seen the sunshine since I don't when
I'm stuck in Tallahassee without a head coach, and time keeps draggin' on
But that Lane train keeps a rollin' on down to Doak

So why post it and go around sharing screen shots? Ego?

Wow, you’re really an @$$hole about everything in your life.

Here’s a thought...to discuss with friends and acquaintances who the next coach would be because it’s an interesting topic.

I literally said that I, underscore I, was not an insider so I’m not claiming to be making decisions or claiming any type of authority, power or prestige. Just sharing info I trust for discussion purposes. But please, by all means, continue to be an @$$hole about it. The internet has so few of those your Schtick is refreshingly new.

Possibly by the end of the week. We’ve reached an agreement with a candidate and the final contract is being drawn up as we speak. It should be signed either by the end of this week or the beginning of the next one. There’s still some things that might pop up that could scuttle it, but I’d say it’s about 95-99% likely based on the inside scoop I’m hearing.

I was “sworn to secrecy” about who it is but I can say 90-95% of the fans will be happy with the switch. The remainder will be only those few who still loved Taggart, those who want O’Dell to take over a top flight position (as this signing will prove) without real experience as a HC and the NFL geeks who wanted Sanders with no real HC experience. The only hints I’ll add is that if it goes through as expected no one can say FSU is being cheap and some broadcast media are going to look foolish.

I was told that while the official final contract is being drawn up and reviewed, we will continue interviewing candidates just in case something goes wrong last minute so we’re not stuck with Norvell or Mark Stoops and that those meetings may be leaked not to add pressure to the one we’re waiting on a signed contract with but to show due diligence to the fan base and media.

You have no “inside” info and this is all made up.

Reactions: TennNole17
How do you know Tribe did? Maybe he asked if it was okay to post what he was told as long as he kept the contact confidential.

I just read what he wrote:

“I was “sworn to secrecy” about who it is”

He then proceeds to identify who it is.

Might need to pull Sarah Huckabee out of retirement to spin that as something besides a betrayal of trust.

Wow, you’re really an @$$hole about everything in your life.

Here’s a thought...to discuss with friends and acquaintances who the next coach would be because it’s an interesting topic.

I literally said that I, underscore I, was not an insider so I’m not claiming to be making decisions or claiming any type of authority, power or prestige. Just sharing info I trust for discussion purposes. But please, by all means, continue to be an @$$hole about it. The internet has so few of those your Schtick is refreshingly new.

LOL. If you don't want scrutiny don't post stuff to draw scrutiny. Stop thumping your chest about your insider knowledge. I'm not calling you out to be an @$$. I'm calling you out because you are no better than the other internet rags claiming to have insider information.

You could be right about the timeline. If you are it isn't because of any insider information though.

I just read what he wrote:

“I was “sworn to secrecy” about who it is”

He then proceeds to identify who it is.

Might need to pull Sarah Huckabee out of retirement to spin that as something besides a betrayal of trust.

You might have read it but you didn’t understand if you took that away. I was being purposefully flippant about my “hints” as to who it was while being blatantly obvious about it. I was just asked not to say who told me. I said it as I said it because 1) it amused me to write it that way and 2) it’s more interesting than simply saying Bob Stoops and FSU agreed to everything in principal and it’s just waiting on signatures.

ADVERTISEMENT