ADVERTISEMENT

Should I get Amazon Prime?

Survey says: Brian should get it.

You will be glad you did Brian, you can get ALL of your "important materials" on Amazon so you don't end up making a mess.

image.jpg

Reactions: BrianNole09
Amazon music is fairly limited. You're unlikely to find much obscure stuff, and even with multi-platinum artists, there's often only a few "whole album" selections. You have to pay extra for their whole library.

He said there was a better deal during the holidays.

It's July. I don't wanna wait 5 months.

Dude, look.... I was shopping for a new umbrella for my pool furniture after Hurricane Matthew shredded my old one. I found a really high-quality umbrella that I really wanted, but everyone wanted a ridiculous amount for shipping because it was such a long package. I almost paid for the membership on that single purchase.

Reactions: hawkifann
Dude, look.... I was shopping for a new umbrella for my pool furniture after Hurricane Matthew shredded my old one. I found a really high-quality umbrella that I really wanted, but everyone wanted a ridiculous amount for shipping because it was such a long package. I almost paid for the membership on that single purchase.

CSB

Here's another CSB:

After repeated episodes of dogs having diarrhea in our bedroom, my wife banished them to the game room off the pool. I felt sorry for the dogs, it wasn't their fault they got sick. So, I bought some doggy beds on Amazon.com and got SAME DAY DELIVERY with $0 shipping!

Just do it.

Reactions: BrianNole09

That's what she said

I'm trying to buy some toothpaste and Prime charges a $5.99 delivery fee???

I thought Prime delivery was included?

Prime sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT