ADVERTISEMENT

Should LEO Kenneth Wendt Lose his Job?

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Or, just his little league coaching position? Looks like he lost both... What police force will hire him?

During the post-game handshake line, coach Kenneth Wendt engaged in poor sportsmanship with players of the opposing team, according to KHOU. Wendt, who is a sergeant with the Harris County Precinct 5 Constable's Office, was caught on camera being "aggressive" with players, bumping into them and grabbing their hands too hard. Wendt has since been removed as coach of the team.

He physically assaulted multiple small children. He should lose his job, his pension and do time in prison. Instead some backwards town will hire him to be police chief.
OK so I can't see great in the video was it hard hand slaps or did he hit the kids. If he hit them, he gone. If it was hard handshakes he should never coach again.

Every kid in that line shoulda smacked him in the nuts and said:

spicoli-you-dick.gif

He physically assaulted multiple small children. He should lose his job, his pension and do time in prison. Instead some backwards town will hire him to be police chief.
How about we film you 24/7 and let the rest of the world determine if you should lose your livelihood or not?

With the caveat being people just like you will be the ones crying the loudest. See ya at the Unemployment Office. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
The key element here is the guy is a LEO.

The question isn't "if" he should be fired, the question should be "when".

Off duty, on duty...Merica is learning alot about individuals working as police officers.

Again...without video, no one would know about yet another crap cop.

How about we film you 24/7 and let the rest of the world determine if you should lose your livelihood or not?

With the caveat being people just like you will be the ones crying the loudest. See ya at the Unemployment Office. LOL!

I don't assault 9 year old children. I don't collect a paycheck from taxpayers. I do make more than enough from the stock market to pay the taxes that fund your unemployment check. Project much?

I don't assault 9 year old children. I don't collect a paycheck from taxpayers. I do make more than enough from the stock market to pay the taxes that fund your unemployment check. Project much?
You responded to an idiot.

Cut her some slack.

Reactions: TC Nole OX

I’ve coached probably 20 distinct teams over 12 years of my kids being in youth baseball. You could have cameras on me 24/7 and I’ve never done anything that even approaches what that guy did. Not on my best day, not on my worst day.

Getting him out of coaching is 100% the right call. I don’t care how frustrated you are, you cannot be bumping 9yos. GTFO with that. As for his job, I guess I just don’t care. He made his choice and he has a public job. Actions have consequences. I’m not sure I’d be in the streets protesting if he wasn’t fired, but I’m not exactly going to get worked up that he was.

I tell my teenagers all the time: “Don’t be the a-hole. It’s just not that hard.”

The fact he was being recorded has nothing to do with the fact he was a LEO. Everyone is subjected to being recorded at a little league game... don't be a douche. Especially don't be an immature douche that takes out your inability to coach on children.

Last edited:
Reactions: MitchLL

I've coached over a thousand youth sports games over the last 43 years. If you had footage of every one of them, you'd never once find a clip of me doing something like that asshole did.

Paid vacation

Last edited:
Apparently you didn’t hear the CHILD say “Ow!”. If that was your kid I guarantee you wouldn’t be ok with it.

Please quote me where I said it was ok. You can’t. What this guy did was not ok and he needs to go (which I think has happened) but if he did this to my child I’m having words but not calling the cops

You seriously going to defend this?
I think this was the moment when he outed him/herself for sure as just a troll. Should have been on ignore long ago, but goes on for sure now.

The rest of us (not me certainly) are just angry rage-maniacs screaming into the void.

Had to think about it for a second too...was immediately thinking when I saw the last name, Norm's a cop these days? And he's got anger issues!?!

You seriously going to defend this?
To lose his Fing job? Yes. You circle jerk Lib's have not surprisingly lost what little minds you had when your birthing parent spit you out on the midwifes floor.

Let's get into your closet and see how Fing clean you are. Then we'll talk about your employment shall we. Hypocrite Fing dbags.

To lose his Fing job? Yes. You circle jerk Lib's have not surprisingly lost what little minds you had when your birthing parent spit you out on the midwifes floor.

Let's get into your closet and see how Fing clean you are. Then we'll talk about your employment shall we. Hypocrite Fing dbags.
Here's someone with things to hide. Laughing at you.

You mad, honey?

As I said earlier, I don’t have a lot of energy for him and his job either direction. I will say that this shows some seriously poor decision making in the heat of emotion, which is something I’d be really concerned about with a cop. If he’ll check a 9yo after a youth baseball game, what’s he going to do in a tense situation with potential deadly force in play?

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
In the remote chance that this thug loses his job, he will have no problem being hired by another agency. Texas has long refused to address it's gypsy cop problem.

First of all I have a mother, not a "birthing parent"

I just don't think guys who lost their temper and made every kid say "ow" in that line should be cops. One of the most important things for a cop IMO is someone who can keep their temper and their ego in check. Guy couldn't keep his temper and ego in check for a youth baseball game with 9 year old kids. But we should give the guy a gun and arrest powers and trust that he's going to keep his temper and ego in check when dealing with perps or when dealing with angry civilians?

What's he going to do when someone tells him to go F himself? Sure that's impolite but our constitution says we have the right to say that, even to a cop. That's eventually going to happen and we need a guy who can just smile and say "Have a nice day" and walk away.

ADVERTISEMENT