ADVERTISEMENT

Should President Biden drop out of the Presidential race?

Should President Biden drop out of the Presidential race?

• Yes

Votes: 42 97.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
No.

I don't think this is the "win" you think it is. To state that men of god, who profess the word of Christ, and believe in the punishment of hell abuse children at the same rate as the average male is not a good thing. It should not be the same as the general populace.

I don't think this is the "win" you think it is. To state that men of god, who profess the word of Christ, and believe in the punishment of hell abuse children at the same rate as the average male is not a good thing. It should not be the same as the general populace.

Judas betrayed Jesus...that's 1 out of 12.

9-0 currently that Biden needs to go.

Still waiting for Chishawk’s vote.
NqpzV6A.gif

I see that the thread showing Chis attacking Democrat Senators, celebrities and news reporters on Twitter has been deleted. Not sure why. Chis hasn't posted here all day, either. Maybe he had a busy day at work and is now spending quality time with family. LOL

I said yes a year ago. I said yes before the debate. I said yes after the debate. I said yes now after Covid.

No primary has given me the opportunity to vote for someone else, but no matter what, whomever is running against Trump will get my vote. I have enough faith that anyone the D party selects will be a better option than Trump. Even if marginally, I will take it. Election deniers and MAGA will never get my vote.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT