ADVERTISEMENT

Should they just shut down the Olympics right now?

ottumwan in tx

HB King
Oct 26, 2002
Call it a day? I got all these click bait stories popping up: coco has to share a rest room with 6 people, the Chinese are doping, people dropping out of tennis left and right, the river is diseased, so no swimming, the canadiens are doing something to cheat, I forgot what it was...now somebody is sending some sort of powder to government officials, oh yeah and train arson. and the last supper of rocky mountain oysters...

Call it a day? I got all these click bait stories popping up: coco has to share a rest room with 6 people, the Chinese are doping, people dropping out of tennis left and right, the river is diseased, so no swimming, the canadiens are doing something to cheat, I forgot what it was...now somebody is sending some sort of powder to government officials, oh yeah and train arson. and the last supper of rocky mountain oysters...
season 10 episode 22 GIF

Can you spell WOKE? 🤣

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Interesting. I have watched a shit ton of Olympics so far and haven’t heard or seen any of this. I’ve been quite entertained. I guess some people just always want to look for the negative.
OP, sources are always trustworthy.

Canada women's soccer used a drone to spy on another team's practice. What the hell? Is Bill Belichick their coach?

I'm not tracking any of that, but I'm not a weirdo who's browsing history would attract that kind of stuff.

Frankly, I don’t know why competitive ping pong hasn’t become more mainstream. Some of these long volleys are exciting to watch
With all the competitive breakdancing everyone is apparently watching, there are only so many hours in a day.

Canada women's soccer used a drone to spy on another team's practice. What the hell? Is Bill Belichick their coach?
So now they absolutely need to win the next two matches to go to the quarterfinals, and their best goal scoring winger, former Hawkeye Cloe Lacasse, is still on the bench. She scored a beauty of a clutch goal last game, so let’s bench her nearly all the next one. Idiot move.

EDIT: And as I posted this they scored in the last minute to lead France, 2-1 in the last minute.

Reactions: billanole
It's soccer a bunch of people chase a ball... except the goalie he stands around for 90 minutes and sees about 30 seconds of action. How much spying does one need to do?

Watching the Olympics is equal to WDM Valley competing against Ogden in football.

The U.S. is one of the most populated and wealthiest nations on the planet. We should be winning pretty much everything, yet we often struggle in many competitions.

What are these stories are seeing? Are you purposefully clicking them? Can you imagine what OITs algorithm looks like?

when-he-says-you-look-beautiful-not.gif

Watching the Olympics is equal to WDM Valley competing against Ogden in football.

The U.S. is one of the most populated and wealthiest nations on the planet. We should be winning pretty much everything, yet we often struggle in many competitions.
Tell us that you have no understanding of most Olympic sports competitions and importance per country without telling us that.
Did you watch Fiji and France face off for gold in rugby? It was frigging awesome.
Stick to Big Ten sports..

I have tried to like over all these years on this message board, but damn that’s not the most intelligent post.

Reactions: Tunadog
So now they absolutely need to win the next two matches to go to the quarterfinals, and their best goal scoring winger, former Hawkeye Cloe Lacasse, is still on the bench. She scored a beauty of a clutch goal last game, so let’s bench her nearly all the next one. Idiot move.

EDIT: And as I posted this they scored in the last minute to lead France, 2-1 in the last minute.
Go Hawk one. I see you, Cloe.

Chester Cheetah GIF by Cheetos

Without CC22 the olympics is dead to me.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Without CC22 the olympics is dead to me.
Oh well. The Track and Field has always had my attention. Those mutha scratchers get with it. We enjoyed the women’s mountain bike run this am.
Serbia was a solid opponent vs BB today. Those guys play good ball.
Weight lifting or wrassling, Not so much.

Oh well. The Track and Field has always had my attention. Those mutha scratchers get with it. We enjoyed the women’s mountain bike run this am.
Serbia was a solid opponent vs BB today. Those guys play good ball.
Weight lifting or wrassling, Not so much.
You have clearly never watched Lasha Talakhadze snatch. It’s a thing of beauty. A man that size has no business moving as smoothly as he does.

the summer Olympics suck a$$ anyway. Wake me in two years when the winter games start and I can watch curling 🥌
INEC actually. The winter games is must watch tv

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT