ADVERTISEMENT

Should we be worried about Trump's health

Him dying of a heart attack tomorrow would be the least surprising thing ever. Same with Biden when he becomes president. I drink a lot and smoke pot and I'm 37 and i could see myself stroking out as president after about a week.

Reactions: torbee
Him dying of a heart attack tomorrow would be the least surprising thing ever. Same with Biden when he becomes president. I drink a lot and smoke pot and I'm 37 and i could see myself stroking out as president after about a week.

Just don't inhale.

Since you are 37, you might not get that line.

Meh I'm not overly worried about it from a health prospective. I'd only hold it against him because he has done the same to others.

But I will be 38 in July and my hands shake, can't hold them steady at all. Has been like that my entire life, gotten worse recently. It's not something that is going to limit my lifespan or my ability to make good decisions. But honestly if I'm hungry or nervous I wouldn't be able to drink the water one handed either.
Have you seen a doctor about that. Neurologist at Mayo Clinic told me that the only thing he knows that causes resting hand tremor is Parkinson's.

Have you seen a doctor about that. Neurologist at Mayo Clinic told me that the only thing he knows that causes resting hand tremor is Parkinson's.

Essential tremors is somewhat common. It's also genetic. My mom has it. Her hands shake far worse than mine but the rest of her body doesn't shake.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/essential-tremor/symptoms-causes/syc-20350534#:~:text=Essential tremor is a nervous,a glass or tying shoelaces.

I am actually going to talk to my doctor about it at an appointment on Friday because it's gotten worse in the last year or 2. I had mentioned it to a previous doctor who told me to let him know if it becomes a bigger issue but that doctor retired and I don't think I've ever mentioned it to my current doctor.

Was always more of a minor problem and hardly anyone noticed. But it's caused a few problems in the last couple years and I've had several people notice. And I don't think it's a coincidence because they have been people at work that I've worked with for years.

The interesting thing is that there are seizure meds out there that treat this which would be an interesting 2 for 1 since I have epilepsy as well. Problem is I'm on a different seizure med that works great and the side effects of this other seizure med are a lot scarier than the side effects of my current meds which I don't seem to have anyways.

Last edited:
Essential tremors is somewhat common. It's also genetic. My mom has it. Her hands shake far worse than mine but the rest of her body doesn't shake.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/essential-tremor/symptoms-causes/syc-20350534#:~:text=Essential tremor is a nervous,a glass or tying shoelaces.

I am actually going to talk to my doctor about it at an appointment on Friday because it's gotten worse in the last year or 2. I had mentioned it to a previous doctor who told me to let him know if it becomes a bigger issue but that doctor retired and I don't think I've ever mentioned it to my current doctor.

Was always more of a minor problem and hardly anyone noticed. But it's caused a few problems in the last couple years and I've had several people notice. And I don't think it's a coincidence because they have been people at work that I've worked with for years.
Yeah, that's different than the resting tremors. Always a good idea to see a doctor. Sometimes the experts on HROT miss a diagnosis. :)

Neither Trump or Biden should be
running for President in 2020. Both
of them are hiding health problems
from the public.

Whoever gets elected.....look for their
VP to finish their term of office.

And that's why Biden's VP pick is so important. He has already pledged to pick a woman as VP. That's fine. But now he's being heavily pressured to pick a black woman. It seems K Harris is the odds on favorite. The same K Harris that basically called Biden a racist in the debates. The same K Harris that suspended her campaign before the Iowa Caucus because the people did not like her.

Don't make me vote None of The Above (Brewster's Millions).

Reactions: nu2u
His mental health seems far worse than anything physical.
I agree. As for his physical condition, I think he may have a back issue, something like strained muscles or a pinched nerve. I'm guessing it comes and goes, depending on things like playing golf. If that is the case, he would be better off just being truthful (many younger people have back issues), but that is Trump.

You really think Trump is going to jail? I’m sorry you are going to be disappointed and you may want to turn off CNN every once in awhile.

Better start begging to the NY state AG. He fvcked the state out of hundreds of millions over the decades. They are salivating for the end the protection the WH gives him.

He is fair game for state(s) prosecution(s) and civil recourse from a bevy of parties. A treed crook, stupid enough he burned every bridge in all directions.

A friend of mine has had it since I met him in 1998 when he was around 27. Still has it. Still is not Parkinson’s. :)
1. I am not a doctor. As I said, I was relating what I was told by a neurologist at Mayo Clinic.
2. As it says in the article Hoosier linked, we're talking about two different symptoms.

8119598849ae46e8c840a53890b0661df4042ce62eb6cd970194e5de25f1fd77_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT