ADVERTISEMENT

Should we Create the HORT NIL collective?

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
Should HORT create a NIL collective to help out Iowa and FSU sports? Focus on the smaller programs at the university like the mens and womens golf team at Iowa? Or the FSU womens Tennis program?

Iowa yes. FSU? They have their own board for that.
Your loss
2019_FSU_beach_volleyball_team_shot.jpg

I’d be more than happy to host some European exchange students and/or volleyball players. Whatever helps to support my universities.
That's a whole different type of jock.
True Story: One of my jobs was to tutor female athletes at Iowa in the dark ages. The stories I could tell....

• Wow
Reactions: NCHawk5
As interesting as the stories are, people read these boards and lawsuits suck. I'll leave it to your imaginations.

• Sad
Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Whole lot of this I'm sure!

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fe5bad16e-f4df-11e9-bbe1-4db3476c5ff0
Here's the funny thing. That was absolutely unnecessary. One time when my mom visited (this was the land line age), so many athletes called that my mother was almost sure I was running a brothel. All I can say is I'm pretty sure all are alive and some went on to great professional lives (MD's and such) and others who knows?

Thankfully, this was before social media. No way in hades would I take a job like that now. Most of the female athletes are on instagram. Interesting to say the least.

Oh yeah, another thing. I am sure my fellow Iowa alumni would agree. Female floors on a dorm or a all female dorm are like a sea of estrogen laced desperation. If you want to ever think you're a piece of meat, go walk through a female floor. Of course, this assumes you are relatively of the same age and not fugly as hell.

I think an NIL deal with some football/basketball players supported by HORT so long as the player puts a QR code on their uniform (at the crotch of course) that directs a person to the HORT board where they will find bewbs, the New Orleans story, and the recipe for microwaved steak w/ketchup or catsup.

I think an NIL deal with some football/basketball players supported by HORT so long as the player puts a QR code on their uniform (at the crotch of course) that directs a person to the HORT board where they will find bewbs, the New Orleans story, and the recipe for microwaved steak w/ketchup or catsup.
This is the comprehensive solution I seek. Well done!

We should use it to attract promising new posters and keep decent ones around.

As long as it includes that we can get rid of the current OC\QB coach and bring in who HROT believes is best suited for those positions.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
ADVERTISEMENT