ADVERTISEMENT

Shout Out to Tyler Linderbaum!

TJFant

HR All-State
Oct 1, 2019
What an incredible first year as a center for TL and what a great move by Kirk to make him into a center! Not that I recall every snap, but I can only remember one bad center/QB exchange last year and it sure seemed like every shotgun snap was dead on the money. Not to mention the QB sneaks where he appeared to be Moses parting the sea on a number of occasions. No wonder so many early draft prognostications have him going in the top 1-3 rounds. Looking forward to another stellar year from the young man and keeping my fingers crossed that we get to cheer for him as a Hawk in 2021!

What an incredible first year as a center for TL and what a great move by Kirk to make him into a center! Not that I recall every snap, but I can only remember one bad center/QB exchange last year and it sure seemed like every shotgun snap was dead on the money. Not to mention the QB sneaks where he appeared to be Moses parting the sea on a number of occasions. No wonder so many early draft prognostications have him going in the top 1-3 rounds. Looking forward to another stellar year from the young man and keeping my fingers crossed that we get to cheer for him as a Hawk in 2021!
And already taking the initiative to work some reps with his new QB. We are just witnessing the start of a very nice career for this young man.

Big question right now is will he be gone after this season? He is dang good as you have mentioned. He was better than James Daniels. Just needs to add a bit more weight and he'll be totally unstoppable!

Reactions: TJFant
LinderBomb is going to be a force in The League if he can maintain 3hundo plus. What an incredible asset he will be this coming season as we break in a new QB. He can settle things down and provide steady leadership when we need it.

ADVERTISEMENT