ADVERTISEMENT

Show up!

Packer54

HR All-American
Mar 30, 2014
This team deserves a full house on Saturday. AW deserves a full house on Saturday. A lock for the tourney and the last home game the damn students need to show up. No bull about the time of the game. Get there and be loud. No excuses. Great job Hawks.... Make it 6 in a row boys!

In New Jersey and wish I could be. Actually in the air for business during the game. Sucks as I really want to see AWs last home game. Basically I hate work!

We're there! (four of us) Can't wait, should be a great game. I predict the Seniors will all be playing lights out on their last home game!

Originally posted by BUCKSNDUCKS:

are there tickets available?
Someone said earlier today the ticket office released a few extras at 32 each. Going to call tomorrow and see if they still have some.
smile.r191677.gif

Decided to make the trip to NW game.
Surprised at lack of tickets on-line, and the prices.
Will i have a hard time finding 2 seats for sale once i get there?
is there a location/bar in Iowa city where I might likely find a seller on Friday night?

Originally posted by Packer54:
In New Jersey and wish I could be. Actually in the air for business during the game. Sucks as I really want to see AWs last home game. Basically I hate work!
I hate missing games bc I am on a plane. Unfortunately I will miss this one but it is for a good reason, 9 year old hoops tourney (I plan on dominating Kramer style).

kramer-at-karate-o.gif

Originally posted by Packer54:
But to everyone else you use the wording "No excuses". SMH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT