ADVERTISEMENT

SHS press conference - won't name who is dishonest/fake media

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
She says Trump is right to tweet about fake media being the enemy of the people. She said it isn't every outlet, but refuses to say which outlets are the enemy. I'd think if they are the enemy, it would be nice for them to tell the country who they are. I mean, if you actually believed that.

Overall, its pretty maddening watching this admin pretend Trump actually wants unitiy. She continually made the claim that Trump's first response is to always condemn violence so basically you can't fault him for what he does right after that. Because at first he said violence is bad.

She says Trump is right to tweet about fake media being the enemy of the people. She said it isn't every outlet, but refuses to say which outlets are the enemy. I'd think if they are the enemy, it would be nice for them to tell the country who they are. I mean, if you actually believed that.

Overall, its pretty maddening watching this admin pretend Trump actually wants unitiy. She continually made the claim that Trump's first response is to always condemn violence so basically you can't fault him for what he does right after that. Because at first he said violence is bad.

Jim Acosta from CNN asked the question, so it will be quickly dismissed for that reason alone, but I'm glad he called her out when he asked her if she had the guts to say who these outlets were.

everyone knows they all are liars in the media. why name them? unity means with the American people against the media and the swamp.

everyone knows they all are liars in the media. why name them? unity means with the American people against the media and the swamp.

So if they are all liars, then who can you believe or trust? Even our President has told us to not believe what we see and hear. Gonna go with your gut on this?

Reactions: cigaretteman
So if they are all liars, then who can you believe or trust? Even our President has told us to not believe what we see and hear. Gonna go with your gut on this?
yes, I only do am radio and infowars and freep and sometimes debkafiles. that's it. yes. {sometimes drudge}

Those press conferences are such a joke. I can't stand watching Sarah Sanders being outraged about being asked questions. This administration seems to think the job of the press is to further the Trump agenda without question. No wonder they hate the media for reporting the truth.

Those press conferences are such a joke. I can't stand watching Sarah Sanders being outraged by being asked questions. This administration seems to think the job of the press is to further the Trump agenda without question. No wonder they hate the media for reporting the truth.
I think the press conferences are to further the trump agenda

Well, we know CNN is atop the list. He's made no bones about that.

I think he wants unity exactly the same way his critics want unity: Everybody agrees with him. Anything else isn't unity. Same thing Hillary wants, why she says there's no reason to be civil to anyone who disagrees with you.

This is one of the dumbest non-issues there is. Obviously, "unity" means united, which by definition precludes a difference of opinion.

I think he wants unity exactly the same way his critics want unity: Everybody agrees with him. Anything else isn't unity. Same thing Hillary wants, why she says there's no reason to be civil to anyone who disagrees with you.

This is one of the dumbest non-issues there is. Obviously, "unity" means united, which by definition precludes a difference of opinion.

Pretty crazy you think calling the press the enemy of the people is a non-issue.

In fairness to SHS, if she were to name who is dishonest and fake media, she would have to implicate herself and her boss.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Pretty crazy you think calling the press the enemy of the people is a non-issue.

Also crazy that a former journalist doesn’t see the danger Trump’s attacks on the media pose. Who is going to hold Trump accountable? The majority party won’t. The minority party can’t. And it’s difficult for the electorate to do so when every word the media says has been demonized by the substantial power of the Office of President.

You have completely lost your mind.

A President calling the press the enemy of the people is a non issue?????

So, just a couple of days after CNN is mailed a bomb in an assassination attempt, our President is calling them an 'enemy of the people'?
That doesn't seem very responsible.

It's really too bad you've reach the level you have. It has to be old age.

It's really too bad you've reach the level you have. It has to be old age.

He's actually quite wise if you think about it. When the Jackboots eventually show up to round up the "subversive" press so they can be "re-educated" he understands his association with the trade in his past might land him on their list. Instead he can just pull up HROT and demonstrate his allegiance to the NWO and the new Trumpian Dynasty (Heil Donny!). Just a little CYA for old Lone Clone. Self preservation comes first and foremost.

He's actually quite wise if you think about it. When the Jackboots eventually show up to round up the "subversive" press so they can be "re-educated" he understands his association with the trade in his past might land him on their list. Instead he can just pull up HROT and demonstrate his allegiance to the NWO and the new Trumpian Dynasty (Heil Donny!). Just a little CYA for old Lone Clone. Self preservation comes first and foremost.

He would have fit in really well back in Germany.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT