ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: 5* Keion Brooks to visit Iowa

Yall haven't since these kids have been born. Yall can't even keep the best recruits in state but yall all of a sudden going to get a 5 star out Indiana back yard...mmmk

What are you trolling here on our site. Go back to whose ever your daddy!

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Yall haven't since these kids have been born. Yall can't even keep the best recruits in state but yall all of a sudden going to get a 5 star out Indiana back yard...mmmk
the best recruits instate that played for Fran
Mr. BB Uthoff
Mr. BB Jok
Mr. BB Bohannon
Mr. BB and 2 time Gatorade POY Weiskamp
Connor yes he is Fran's son
Top 50 Woodbury chose Iowa over UN Cheats

looks like your coment about not keeping the best players home and it is still yet to be determined on where Carton is going [and he is WIDE OPEN WITH NO FAVORITE] although in his last interview he stated that he listed Iowa at the top of his list for a reason.

also in that same interview he feel that he is the missing piece in taking Iowa back to Sweet 16'and better.

Mr. BB Uthoff- Transfer
Mr. BB Jok- 3 star
Mr. BB Bohannon- 3 Star
Mr. BB and 2 time Gatorade POY Weiskamp- 4 star
Connor yes he is Fran's son - 3 star
Top 50 Woodbury chose Iowa over UN Cheats- 4star

Not one NBA draftee on that squad...woof!!!

Let's see the 5 stars to leave your state

Barnes- 1st rounder
Paige- 2nd Round
Lafrentz-1st round
Collison- 1st round
Hinrich- 1st round
McDermott- 1st Round

Oh when was the last time yall even made the sweet 16??

1998??

No top recruit would choose Iowa unless they are from the state and yall lose the real stars. Man I could argue over the last 25 years yall are the 3rd worst team in your state, but yeah yall can just pull 5 stars!!

You sound 12.

So you probably don't remember a guy by the name of Recker.

Indiana has lost plenty of their own to out of state schools. I can think of many. One who stands out should have been a legacy recruit for you all who ended up helping Roy Williams win his first title in 2005.

Zero Iowa fans have any illusions about Iowa basketball being a traditional powerhouse, so your apparent need to jerk off about Indiana basketball on an Iowa board speaks volumes for your lack of intelligence and obvious need for attention.

Last edited:
Mr. BB Uthoff- Transfer
Mr. BB Jok- 3 star
Mr. BB Bohannon- 3 Star

Barnes- 1st rounder
Paige- 2nd Round
Lafrentz-1st round
Collison- 1st round
Hinrich- 1st round
McDermott- 1st Round

1998??

No top recruit would choose Iowa unless they are from the state and yall lose the real stars. Man I could argue over the last 25 years yall are the 3rd worst team in your state, but yeah yall can just pull 5 stars!!
most of those were long before Fran took over,. I have always wondered what would this team look like if Fran had taken over for Indiana's Golden Boy Alford.

in his last recruiting class of which Lick ran off because they didn't fit his style
5* 7'1 Center
and FR Tony Freeman out of Chicago who has a FR led Iowa in scoring and assists,
I also doubt that Fran brings in either Archie or Brommer who Fran let finish their careers vs creaning them, that is another thing Fran does not crean players nor does he take in players that were kicked off their teams for legal trouble.

Jog my memory who was the 5 star 7’1” center lick ran off?

most of those were long before Fran took over,. I have always wondered what would this team look like if Fran had taken over for Indiana's Golden Boy Alford.

in his last recruiting class of which Lick ran off because they didn't fit his style
5* 7'1 Center
and FR Tony Freeman out of Chicago who has a FR led Iowa in scoring and assists,
I also doubt that Fran brings in either Archie or Brommer who Fran let finish their careers vs creaning them, that is another thing Fran does not crean players nor does he take in players that were kicked off their teams for legal trouble.

7e3.jpg

Jog my memory who was the 5 star 7’1” center lick ran off?
That was a long time ago and the poor kid ended up going to 4 different schools and nobody really took the time to develop him. but the biggest was running off Freeman and who knows what Fran could have done with Gatens from day 1,

he might also have kept the older Bohannon boys home.

the Indiana Golden Boy started the decline of the BB Program after Bowelsby ran off Davis in his year of guiding his team to the Sweet 16.

I just spent 4 days in Indianapolis. I can confirm this is how people there speak. It's like a whole different world, and I'm from BFE Iowa.

I very well could be BUT that wont change the fact he not going to no damn Iowa

Indiana by way of Kentucky, are yall?

Mr. BB Uthoff- Transfer
Mr. BB Jok- 3 star
Mr. BB Bohannon- 3 Star

Barnes- 1st rounder
Paige- 2nd Round
Lafrentz-1st round
Collison- 1st round
Hinrich- 1st round
McDermott- 1st Round

1998??

Do you care this much about every Big Ten team’s recruiting or just Iowa’s?

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Mr. BB Uthoff- Transfer
Mr. BB Jok- 3 star
Mr. BB Bohannon- 3 Star

Barnes- 1st rounder
Paige- 2nd Round
Lafrentz-1st round
Collison- 1st round
Hinrich- 1st round
McDermott- 1st Round

1998??

Stop it! We don't go on your football board and make fun of all your New Years day losses...Ha, have to play some first! Or talk about that time(never) that Indiana was relevant in the sport of football.

Let us dream about basketball. Which thankfully is better than Hoosier football. We at least have two sports that are competitive.

Stop it! We don't go on your football board and make fun of all your New Years day losses...Ha, have to play some first! Or talk about that time(never) that Indiana was relevant in the sport of football.

Let us dream about basketball. Which thankfully is better than Hoosier football. We at least have two sports that are competitive.
Iowa has been above average play five different sports simultaneously over the last five years. Only a few in the Big10 can say that.

Mr. BB Uthoff- Transfer
Mr. BB Jok- 3 star
Mr. BB Bohannon- 3 Star

Barnes- 1st rounder
Paige- 2nd Round
Lafrentz-1st round
Collison- 1st round
Hinrich- 1st round
McDermott- 1st Round

1998??

Hahahaha. This guy lays the 100% stone cold truth out there for you and NONE of you can handle it.

Football? Sister f^cking? Double negative grammar nazi stuff? Name calling? Lol... That’s all we’ve got?

So pathetic.

I don’t know what this staff is doing but I do know that they had better land AT LEAST one of Foster or Carton. We havent sniffed a sweet sixteen in TWENTY years, haven’t won the league in FORTY years, and the only way that’s going to change is to upgrade talent. I don’t see how wasting time and resources on a kid who is NEVER COMING HERE IN A MILLION YEARS is helping that effort but ...what do I know?

Maybe Brooks will be overwhelmingly impressed with our close losses to Michigan and Michigan State or our world famous back-to-back third place finishes a few years ago. That might just put us over the top. Maybe redbull55 should be the lead on this one. Hahahaha. He could provide him with a binder full of erroneous facts and stats about the Iowa program and then call him bad names when he decides to go elsewhere.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT