ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Fant's Dad & Brother on Omaha Radio

How come you weren't able to get Hickman then, or Heinrich as his dad played Tennis at Iowa? Nebraska is now locked down to Iowa pulling the top talent outta here. Had Frost been here 3 years ago, Fant woulda been playin in red, not black and gold. Coaching matters. Riley was a dumpster fire. You're coaching staff will never win head to head with Frost in a rare, and I mean rare common recruit as our recruiting standards are higher than yours will ever be! We're ranked 15th, aren't you like 42nd. You'll never be able to challenge us head to head for the quality of players we get. See ya in the funny papers!

Big Ten West Recruiting Champs yet again! That like 8 years in a row. Nebraska definitely has that on lock down. The only rivalry trophy they can win. #GBR

Iowa is going to have trouble getting Nebraska kids if Nebraska has offered, just like they always have.

List of Nebraska recruits Iowa has beaten that had Nebraska offers

1. Fant
2. 1 of the Prater brothers got an Offer from Bo after he got hired in 2008 i think but stuck with Iowa.
Going back to Larry Station, who else?

Shada, Olsen, Ott, none of those guys were offered by Nebraska. If Frost hurts Iowa's recruiting in Nebraska it will be because Frost will be offering more local players, not because Iowa has ever competed for offered Nebraska recruits.

Olsen decommitted from nebraska and came to iowa. State of Nebraska has only like 5-6 P5 commits per year so it isn't that huge of a deal.

Poor past coaching. Iowa has sure fared well over the years, haven't they? As a matter of fact, some of Iowa's greatest players have come from Nebraska. I'll name a few off the top of my head. Larry Station, Sean Riddley (Both I know personally) Seth Olsen, Drew Ott, Noah Fant oh and the greatest player in Hawkeye history Nile Kinnick. Omaha may not be a hot bed annually in talent, but overall we have far more talent here that you have in Iowa. Just sayin. Nebraska is now locked down. Good luck poaching our top talent as long as Frost is here Hawks!
Good luck getting a grasp on reality. Funny, Minnesota has won more national championships then Nebby, yet they don't feel the need to go around beating there chest over things that happened last century. Nebraska at this moment is not even a middle of the road BiG team. Lets talk about this century, shall we. Iowa has won 2 Big ten championships, and a West division title. What has Nebraska won? Chirp, chirp, chirp. You aren't even on the level of lowly Iowa, so go get a dose of reality and stop embarrassing yourself. As much as I hate Minnesota, at least there fans get it and realize there greatness is ancient f**king history, just like yours. ;) BTW, Nile Kinnick was born in Adel Iowa and only went to high school for one year at Benson High school in Omaha. Iowa boy through and through. Good try though, you get smiley face for effort and a stormy cloud for presentation. :)

Last edited:
Poor past coaching. Iowa has sure fared well over the years, haven't they? As a matter of fact, some of Iowa's greatest players have come from Nebraska. I'll name a few off the top of my head. Larry Station, Sean Riddley (Both I know personally) Seth Olsen, Drew Ott, Noah Fant oh and the greatest player in Hawkeye history Nile Kinnick. Omaha may not be a hot bed annually in talent, but overall we have far more talent here that you have in Iowa. Just sayin. Nebraska is now locked down. Good luck poaching our top talent as long as Frost is here Hawks!

Dude you forgot Nathan Bazata. He threw you the bones last year in Lincoln no less!

A buddy of mine is telling me that Husker fans claim to have heard Fant's Dad & Brother on an Omaha radio station. I tried to see if there was a podcast of it, but no luck.

Thought perhaps some of tech smart youngsters might be able to find a link to this.

From what I was told, Iowa will never be able to recruit another player out of Omaha if Nebraska wants them.

I say, they haven't met @3boysmom . :D She'll get-r-done!!!

Thanks in advance if anyone can find this.

Fat chance in hell they would get one of my kids. In any sport. Ever.

So, Noah Fant's family knows the decision of every highschool football recruit from the state of Nebraska from this day forward?

Ok....

Lol , you dipshit....Kinnick was a Iowa boy born and raised his dad went to Omaha for a job he lived there for a year or 2 and left to go play at iowa...

Goddamn you fricktards never cease to amaze me...

Update: Can we claim Kade Warner? Naw, nevermind.

Last edited:
Reactions: sltldowney
How come you weren't able to get Hickman then, or Heinrich as his dad played Tennis at Iowa? Nebraska is now locked down to Iowa pulling the top talent outta here. Had Frost been here 3 years ago, Fant woulda been playin in red, not black and gold. Coaching matters. Riley was a dumpster fire. You're coaching staff will never win head to head with Frost in a rare, and I mean rare common recruit as our recruiting standards are higher than yours will ever be! We're ranked 15th, aren't you like 42nd? You'll never be able to challenge us head to head for the quality of players we get. See ya in the funny papers!

Your*

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
I've also heard from a few people from Nebraska (yes I am in the know) that Frosts true colors showed somewhat this season and they will never let their kid go to UNL.

He turns some people off with the personality he has..
What's the matter, Frosty too intense for you wusses?

Every narcissistic husker cultist thinks everyone wants to play for Jesus Frost in the holy land, they'd terrorize any local kid for not wanting this! They're selling black lights and a free Baby, it's Cold Outside audio download with the Scott Frost dolls now so they can show their friends how much they love their savior.
why so hostile?

I've also heard from a few people from Nebraska (yes I am in the know) that Frosts true colors showed somewhat this season and they will never let their kid go to UNL.

He turns some people off with the personality he has..
which colors were they?

How come you weren't able to get Hickman then, or Heinrich as his dad played Tennis at Iowa? Nebraska is now locked down to Iowa pulling the top talent outta here. Had Frost been here 3 years ago, Fant woulda been playin in red, not black and gold. Coaching matters. Riley was a dumpster fire. You're coaching staff will never win head to head with Frost in a rare, and I mean rare common recruit as our recruiting standards are higher than yours will ever be! We're ranked 15th, aren't you like 42nd. You'll never be able to challenge us head to head for the quality of players we get. See ya in the funny papers!

Why don't you go f*** yourself. Get off this board.

Iowa is going to have trouble getting Nebraska kids if Nebraska has offered, just like they always have.

List of Nebraska recruits Iowa has beaten that had Nebraska offers

1. Fant
2. 1 of the Prater brothers got an Offer from Bo after he got hired in 2008 i think but stuck with Iowa.
Going back to Larry Station, who else?

Shada, Olsen, Ott, none of those guys were offered by Nebraska. If Frost hurts Iowa's recruiting in Nebraska it will be because Frost will be offering more local players, not because Iowa has ever competed for offered Nebraska recruits.
Believe Olsen flipped from Nebby to Iowa. Anyway, the truth is that Omaha is NOT a hotbed of football talent, so in the end, whether or not Iowa gets a recruit or two from Omaha will not be a deal breaker.

Reactions: deanhawk88
Are you implying that I denied their first amendment right? I just wanted to hear what they had to say. Send my your phone number and email so I can have you approve my daily actions. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Certainly not my intention to impugn your intention or comment. I was merely adding to the conversation. By the way, my phone number is BR549 give me a call anytime. :D

Reactions: Herkmeister
Certainly not my intention to impugn your intention or comment. I was merely adding to the conversation. By the way, my phone number is BR549 give me a call anytime. :D

Appreciate knowing you were not jumping me from the rear. :D

That phone number is fake, right? ;)

Reactions: K OKeefe
Wait. Just wait a minute. Bowling is an NCAA sport? You have got to be sh---ing me.

Don't get me wrong, I like to bowl and drink beer. But the bowlers are somehow defined as athletes?

Reactions: TailgateTom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT