ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Fant's Dad & Brother on Omaha Radio

A buddy of mine is telling me that Husker fans claim to have heard Fant's Dad & Brother on an Omaha radio station. I tried to see if there was a podcast of it, but no luck.

Thought perhaps some of tech smart youngsters might be able to find a link to this.

From what I was told, Iowa will never be able to recruit another player out of Omaha if Nebraska wants them.

I say, they haven't met @3boysmom . :D She'll get-r-done!!!

Thanks in advance if anyone can find this.

I think it is more funny that the Fant family is confirming what we all already knew.

Omaha is the only thing worth a shit in the entire state.

Believe Olsen flipped from Nebby to Iowa. Anyway, the truth is that Omaha is NOT a hotbed of football talent, so in the end, whether or not Iowa gets a recruit or two from Omaha will not be a deal breaker.

This

They have a couple guys each year that might make an impact and a star about every 10. I think we will sit just fine for the future of Nebraska recruiting,.

I think we can all agree from your Avatar that your boys grew up and nourished by Iowa beauty

54Hl.gif

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Poor past coaching. Iowa has sure fared well over the years, haven't they? As a matter of fact, some of Iowa's greatest players have come from Nebraska. I'll name a few off the top of my head. Larry Station, Sean Riddley (Both I know personally) Seth Olsen, Drew Ott, Noah Fant oh and the greatest player in Hawkeye history Nile Kinnick. Omaha may not be a hot bed annually in talent, but overall we have far more talent here that you have in Iowa. Just sayin. Nebraska is now locked down. Good luck poaching our top talent as long as Frost is here Hawks!

If we made a straight swap of players you got from Iowa and ones we got from Nebby......we would come out ahead IMO. And thats no disrespect to Ott, Fant, Prater etc......its just that Craig, Alberts (as much as I can't stand him) and Vandebosch were so dominant. Sure I am forgetting a few.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT