ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: FedEx driver strangled 7-year-old Texas girl after hitting her with van

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Guys hit girl with truck, then kills her to avoid getting in trouble and losing his job? WTF!

A FedEx driver accused of kidnapping and then killing a 7-year-old girl in Texas told authorities that he strangled her after accidentally hitting her with his van while making a delivery at her home, according to an arrest warrant.

Disclaimer: If Pepsi, then title your damn threads better. Searched, "FedEx, UPS, Driver, Kidnap, & Kidnaping"

• Wow
Reactions: The Tradition
Is he really evil? Or did he just temporarily lose his mind? He had to know that this was being videoed. He had to know this wouldn't turn out well.

Or did he?

Is he really evil? Or did he just temporarily lose his mind? He had to know that this was being videoed. He had to know this wouldn't turn out well.

Or did he?

Nah dude, that's straight evil....and that mother fvcker lost the right to breathe

Yeah, because it's a little white girl...
200w.gif

He also reportedly raped a teenager 8 years ago.

"Tanner Lynn Horner, the man who raped me at 16, 8 years ago, murdered Athena Strand, a 7 year old girl," the woman wrote. "I hope the family gets the justice they deserve. I hope he rots. And I hope that everyone who didn't believe me, when I've talked about this for EIGHT F****** YEARS, does now..."

Last time I hit a 7 year old with my car, I just froze.

Seriously...I love the wood chipper idea.

Doesn't matter. FedEx will pay to make the lawsuit go away.....
He’s a contractor for a company though. FedEx Ground provides the work and allows you to slap their name on your trucks for a fee. I’ve got a buddy that started a company doing that.

I’m not sure what the precedence looks like of suing what is essentially a franchisee for the hiring practices of the franchise.

It’s too bad this loser surely doesn’t have money. It can’t bring back the kid but any and every way to punish this guy is not enough.

He’s a contractor for a company though. FedEx Ground provides the work and allows you to slap their name on your trucks for a fee. I’ve got a buddy that started a company doing that.

I’m not sure what the precedence looks like of suing what is essentially a franchisee for the hiring practices of the franchise.

It’s too bad this loser surely doesn’t have money. It can’t bring back the kid but any and every way to punish this guy is not enough.
That kind of means they will let anyone drive their trucks. Don’t they bear responsibility for that reason alone?

Idk, I might advocate for life in prison to be served strictly in GP. Seems like death/death row is too good for him. What a colossal piece of shit. I can’t imagine what the family is going through or the sheer terror that poor little girl experienced.

They should tie his ass up in the middle of town and let the community pay to take a shot at him. Doesn’t stop till he stops breathing. All proceeds go to the family.

Edit Sorry that was kinda dark. Having a little girl this just fvcking disgusts me.

Reactions: Theyset.theStage
That kind of means they will let anyone drive their trucks. Don’t they bear responsibility for that reason alone?
I don’t know, I’m not a lawyer. I’m sure there’s years and years of stuff like this on the books. I mean just with how many franchised subways and McDonald’s there are alone someone as terrible as this guy is bound to have been hired and the company sued.

He was accused of rape 3 years ago. Not convicted. Unfortunately a certain number of unconvicted rapists and murderers will fall through the cracks.

That's preferable to sending innocent to death or placed behind bars for life.

Companies like Fedex can't simply not hire a person based on a charge that did not lead to conviction in court.

They should leave him in a room and send the dad and whoever/whatever he wants to bring in with him.

Yeah, and FedEx is gonna face a massive negligent hiring lawsuit....

And that's the root of "why." They have the deepest pockets within 50 yards of the crime so they write the check.

Funny, I was wondering what the hiring process looked like. If he was a subcontractor, then I bet FedEx is still named in a law suit (as well as the other firm) and FedEx just dips into their general legal slush fund to pay out and close the discussion.

But did they actually do something wrong? Those are 2 separate questions that unless we know what the hiring process looks like, one can't say for sure if they were actually negligent vs deep pockets lawsuit.

But either way, I agree with Trad that FedEx will be paying, the Q is, over or under $500k.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT