ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Game ticket Requests

LutherAce

HR All-American
Oct 31, 2002
I think I recall last year Blair created a thread for game ticket requests...is that going to happen again?

I heard that from either you or someone else. Been checking a lot. Thanks.

Tickets in 108 right now. They are protected in my cart for the next 9 mins. About twenty tickets N end zone section 339 ,Gooo get em Good luck!!!!

Didnt I tend for this thread to be that ticket thread but so be it.

Looking for 2 adult and 1 child for UNI game...only singles left online.

I haven't seen any ticket sales numbers. Good to hear UNI is already down to singles.

Tickets in 108 right now. They are protected in my cart for the next 9 mins. About twenty tickets N end zone section 339 ,Gooo get em Good luck!!!!
We added some people making the trip with us for the game. So we needed another four tickets. I told my buddy to be patient because people had said they would pop up. Instead, he paid $155 a ticket (with fees) last night for the section right next to mine. I had to rib him that he just needed to wait one more day.

The one thread last year didn’t seem to take off. Wish they still offer the separate board for that.

I am also looking for tickets to the Wisconsin game. I need either four or seven together (girls won't go in if we can only get four together).

I am also looking for tickets to the Wisconsin game. I need either four or seven together (girls won't go in if we can only get four together).
Do what’s stated above. Keep checking into Hawkeye sports. Groups of tickets keep randomly popping up. Much cheaper than secondary market.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT