ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP-Iowa license plate found on tractor-trailer smuggling immigrants

So I've dug into my sources and I have some interesting information.

I can confirm that these people are ultra-religious and very likely King and Trump supporters.

Pyle Trucking was busted in a drug smuggling operation about 25 years ago and the company changed names and ownership but it remained in the family.

They are lying about the driver and that this was his first trip. He has worked for them since at least December 2016.

So I've dug into my sources and I have some interesting information.

I can confirm that these people are ultra-religious and very likely King and Trump supporters.

Pyle Trucking was busted in a drug smuggling operation about 25 years ago and the company changed names and ownership but it remained in the family.

They are lying about the driver and that this was his first trip. He has worked for them since at least December 2016.
Ya don't say? And here I was almost convinced that his story was on the up and up. ;)
Either Swag or Phenom owes me $1000!

You know it's entirely possible the owner of the trucking service has zero clue what his driver was doing 800 miles away.

Doubtful. The trucking company gets paid as a broker for setting up the deliveries.

The owner of the trucking business isn't risking his business for 5k.

Is that the going rate for human trafficking? I'd guess that through a coyote it's probably 2 to 3 g per head. Now if there were 100 people on board you think they are asking for a 2.5% cut on the low end estimate? I'd guess the cut would be much more profitable than that. Now you say that the cargo paid 200 g total and you ask for 20% and then do that a few times per year. That is serious cash.

You know it's entirely possible the owner of the trucking service has zero clue what his driver was doing 800 miles away.
I'm not saying with any degree of certainty that the trucking company owner is complicit.

I'm just saying it's not entirely unrealistic for people to publicly say one thing that seems contradictory to their actions (e.g. a business owner publicly decrying the illegal immigration problem while hiring illegals himself).

I'm not saying with any degree of certainty that the trucking company owner is complicit.

I'm just saying it's not entirely unrealistic for people to publicly say one thing that seems contradictory to their actions (e.g. a business owner publicly decrying the illegal immigration problem while hiring illegals himself).

Agreed, but hypocrisy is a human trait not a particular political party's prerequisite for membership.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
People trying to enter our country illegally?

Sad but I really don't give a crap besides the fact I'm sure the driver will get thrown in the slam and we will have to pay for his stay (as well as final expenses for those that passed).

SCHALLER, Iowa -- The owner of Pyle Transportation LLC., the trucking company whose trailer was used in a suspected human trafficking case out of Texas, says his company has nothing to do with the incident.

Brian Pyle, 34, says the last 48 hours have been hell, filled with online death threats, media inquiries and allegations.

"I saw it first on the news. I did a double take and I zoomed in. I was like, 'oh man.' I’m 34 years old and grew up in this town, never in a million years did I think this could happen."

Pyle tells Channel 13, he sold the non - refrigerated box trailer in May. Last Monday, he hired, James Bradley Junior to deliver it from Schaller to Brownsville, Texas where it was to dropped off to its new owner last Friday. Pyle says he had worked on and off with Bradley Jr. for about five years. Bradley Jr. owned and his own truck but often helped deliver trailers.

"He brought his own truck, was hauling his own, bought his own fuel made his own decisions," says Pyle. " I never predicted he would do this. Never. He seemed like a nice guy but hindsight is 20/20."

Pyle says when Bradley Jr. drove to Iowa from Kentucky to pick up the trailer, he left his personal car on Pyle's lot. The owner, insists the trailer was not filled with undocumented immigrants at the time when the trailer was picked up in Iowa. He says he's heard of truck drivers smuggling people in trailers before but condemns the action.

The trucking company is a family business, in operation since 1950. Pyle took over the business from his father in 2005. The owner says the town has been supportive of his business but fears the social media backlash could hurt the future of his business.

The Schaller native says he has one major regret regarding the incident.

"It wasn’t my trailer. The trailer was sold. If I would have taken my name off the trailer, you guys wouldn’t be standing here ya know. It had nothing to do with me."

The Department of Homeland Security has been in contact with the transportation company to learn more about Bradley Jr.'s history.

http://whotv.com/2017/07/24/exclusi...ut-alleged-human-trafficking-deaths-in-texas/

I'm surprised he hasn't lawyered up and avoided speaking to the media. Yesterday this was the guys first load. Now they have worked together for about 5 years.

I know the family. I can't say they are sophisticated enough to be criminal masterminds. They still haven't taken down their Facebook page.

UPDATE: Regulators investigating Iowa trucking company linked to tractor trailer deaths
AN ANTONIO (AP) -- Federal regulators say they are investigating the troubled Iowa trucking company linked to the 10 deaths of immigrants found in one of its trailers in Texas.

James+Mathew+Bradley+Jr+1280_720.jpg

The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration confirmed Tuesday that it is investigating Pyle Transportation.

The agency says its findings will be shared with Department of Homeland Security investigators, who are conducting a criminal investigation into the immigrants' deaths.

Company owner Brian Pyle said Monday that he had no idea how dozens of immigrants became packed into a trailer with its name on it. He says the company had sold the trailer to an individual in Mexico, and an independent contractor was driving it to Brownsville, Texas, to carry out the sale.

The Schaller, Iowa-based company has a history of safety and financial problems.

Court records show that a long-haul truck driver charged in the death of 10 immigrants found inside his sweltering tractor-trailer in San Antonio had been cited repeatedly for violating federal motor carrier safety regulations in Iowa dating back to 1995.

At least two of the tickets were for logging more hours than allowed.

James Matthew Bradley Jr.'s most recent infraction came in April 2013. He was ticketed for violating a rule that bars truckers from driving longer than 14 hours without a break. The citation shows that he was driving for Pyle Transportation. He was fined $127.50.

The records show Bradley also received tickets for violations of federal safety rules following stops or inspections in 2011, 2010 and 1995. They included a "maximum hours of service violation" for driving too much without rest in 2010.

The state of Florida had suspended commercial driving privileges for Bradley three months before he was arrested for tractor trailer deaths.

Alexis Bakofsky, a spokeswoman for the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, confirmed Tuesday that the agency disqualified 60-year-old James Matthew Bradley Jr.'s commercial driving privileges in April when he failed to file an updated medical card. Federal law requires commercial drivers supply the card to show they are physically fit for the road.

Bradley's driving record shows he was issued a commercial driver's license in Florida in 2004. Bakofsky confirmed the Florida license was disqualified indefinitely. Bakofsky also says it would have been illegal for him to have held a second license from another state.

Bradley faces charges of illegally transporting immigrants for financial gain resulting in death. The immigrants were found inside his truck at a Walmart in San Antonio.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT