ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Joely was charged with bestiality and Mitchell was charged with possessing child p*rnography.

angry clint eastwood GIF

I don’t know though. I googled the woman’s name and she is a nurse who looks very well established in the community. Definitely not your typical meth couple

Dad was following kids around and playing with himself in public. He probably also had lot to do with his wife having sexual relations with the family pets. I would be shocked if something on some level wasn't happening to the children.

Dad was following kids around and playing with himself in public. He probably also had lot to do with his wife having sexual relations with the family pets. I would be shocked if something on some level wasn't happening to the children.
True.

Reactions: Moral
When I was in high school a Navy guy was arrested in Key West for having some version of sex with his doberman under a trailer.

I know if some local people who are into very deviant stuff. They are bankers etc but I keep my mouth shut. They are married etc now and God knows if their husbands know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT