ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: New DB commit

Awaiting the condemnation of this young man by Hawkeye fans complaining about the lack of loyalty shown by this recruit to the school he originally committed to by decommitting at the last minute.
Already had a troll do it on another thread. I think this kid is a gem we got lucky to find.

He might be great. I'm just highlighting the utter hypocrisy of fans shitting all over Proctor when Iowa is on the other end of these outcomes just as often.
I think proctors nil money will seal up the holes in our offense for next year. I did want him in a hawk uni but silver lining i guess

He might be great. I'm just highlighting the utter hypocrisy of fans shitting all over Proctor when Iowa is on the other end of these outcomes just as often.
I get that. Still he a). could have been upfront with KF and said, you know what, I'm still keeping my options open. B). Been appreciative enough for Iowa sticking with him through all of this, and at least have made some personal contact with KF, instead of this basically, "get lost Iowa" text. If Teegan Davis isn't man enough to call the coach he was committed too, then shame on him as well.....

ADVERTISEMENT