ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Powerful photo from the top floor of Stead...

Menace Sockeyes

HR Legend
Sep 2, 2010
An image that can say more than any overwrought, sentimental ESPN or FOX piece ever could. This is from earlier this year from the Des Moines Register. Just now saw this today. Outstanding photograph...

a97739f0-b585-448a-aebb-8f73454b6406-IMG_1210.JPG

Perspective. It's a good thing to have/keep.

I wonder if they're wishing they'd have built that floor with "lower" windows. What I mean is that poor child (and I realize in the scheme of things means nothing in their world) has to sit uncomfortably sideways to watch. Lower windows possibly would've allowed to roll the bed in directly facing the window.

Don't jump all over me for mentioning a silly thing like that when this poor kid is likely simply trying to survive. Just happened to notice it, and they could've accommodated more little ones up next to the glass for better views.

Perspective. It's a good thing to have/keep.

I wonder if they're wishing they'd have built that floor with "lower" windows. What I mean is that poor child (and I realize in the scheme of things means nothing in their world) has to sit uncomfortably sideways to watch. Lower windows possibly would've allowed to roll the bed in directly facing the window.

Don't jump all over me for mentioning a silly thing like that when this poor kid is likely simply trying to survive. Just happened to notice it, and they could've accommodated more little ones up next to the glass for better views.
No I felt it shouldve had windows that go-to the floor or close to the floor

That puts it all in perspective....thankful for every healthy day.
This photo brought tears to me eyes.
Thanks for posting and Go Hawks!

Reactions: HawkinMN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT