ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Rhinda Rousey apologizes for retweeting Sandy Hook Conspiracy theories 11 years ago

Hoosierhawkeye

HB King
Sep 16, 2008

Reading over the apology and the fact that it was kind of forgotten about so she wasn't under any pressure to post it other than her on conscience, I feel like she is sincere and hope people don't take this moment to attack her for it.

I actually kind of find the sincerity of the apology pretty refreshing. We lack that in this day and age sometimes.

Reading over the apology and the fact that it was kind of forgotten about so she wasn't under any pressure to post it other than her on conscience, I feel like she is sincere and hope people don't take this moment to attack her for it.

I actually kind of find the sincerity of the apology pretty refreshing. We lack that in this day and age sometimes.
A powerful apology. Far too many have done far, far less.

Some people here could benefit from this advice…

Rousey ended her apology with a call to others who have fallen for conspiracy theories, warning that believing such ideas do not make one "an independent thinker."

"They will only make you feel powerless, afraid, miserable and isolated. You’re doing nothing but hurting others and yourself," she cautioned. "No matter how long you’ve gone down the wrong road, you should still turn back."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT