ADVERTISEMENT

Signed

Awesome kid, awesome family. Hard worker, loves the sport and hates to lose. That is a winning combination!

Reactions: Grip220
Guessing Ybarra and Kennedy both have ceremonies planned for specific times. The two dudes have been die hards from day 1....is it not cool to make me wait to make it official, yes. But I have no doubt they’ll sign....

Reactions: TarpHawk
my thought was if eche went az. st maybe pressure ybarra to stay there also. i think oh.st has alot of lower weight recruits so i am more relaxed about this, but sign the dang paper jess

Reactions: TarpHawk
I wonder how it was decided what weight to list on the Iowa Wrestling announcements in the thread. I see they have Cullen at 133 and Colby at 149. Not sure if they asked them or just guessing.

Real good signing period for Iowa. The tide for big recruits back to Iowa has really swayed in last few years. Wonder if Carl’s got enough $$$ to offset next few years.

Reactions: shobart
So, did he sign yet? The headline says commits, which we knew for some time. No?
I could be mistaken, but I believe that Twitter feed announcement from the Iowa Hawkeye Wrestling account is the "official" NLI has been signed announcement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT