ADVERTISEMENT

*****SIGNING DAY*****

SuperSK

HR MVP
Oct 29, 2001
Here we go. Today begins the spring signing day for football. Should be fairly quiet overall but will put the cap on a good class for our Hawks. Any last minute surprises today ? Probably not, but this can always be a day that surprises. 😎❤️🏈

10 years ago I could understand how Nebby pulled in top 25 classes. I don't understand it now. Their glory years were 30 years ago. How do the kids today find playing for a schizo school and fan base in the middle of nowhere apppealing.
No doubt, Iowa fans are always telling us that high school kids weren’t alive when Nebraska was elite, as if that mattered. No one is surprised why most athletes don’t think like Iowa fans, it gives me hope for the youth of America.

BTW, Iowa City is the definition of middle of nowhere, damn not even a decent airport in that city, it’s always hilarious when Iowa fans make fun of Lincoln like Iowa City is in Hawaii or Florida. Damn Nebraska football has ruined your fan base.

@rfgiowa is this what you meant by “civil discourse”??

It’s a free board on the Iowa site. All are welcome or at least can participate, just like when Iowa fans invade the free Nebraska board. Freedom is great right???
I don't care lol, I'm hardly on this site now. I just find it funny Iowa lives rent free in Nebraska fan's heads still, all the way to the point they're creating multiple accounts to be here.

No doubt, Iowa fans are always telling us that high school kids weren’t alive when Nebraska was elite, as if that mattered. No one is surprised why most athletes don’t think like Iowa fans, it gives me hope for the youth of America.

BTW, Iowa City is the definition of middle of nowhere, damn not even a decent airport in that city, it’s always hilarious when Iowa fans make fun of Lincoln like Iowa City is in Hawaii or Florida. Damn Nebraska football has ruined your fan base.
Lincoln is a dump...Iowa City atleast feels like a college town.

And Yet your here? Pot to kettle much? :rolleyes: I mean who has the obsession? Never been on the Cornholer board, and never will. Have zero interest in ANYTHING to do with Nebraska except for a few days when we play in football or basketball. Other the that who gives a flying F---, about you trolls? You enjoy the sandhill crane migration though....:confused:

Most HS athletes are gullible and easily impressed idiots (I said the truth), so no I'm not surprised that these kind of kids would end up at perpetually below mediocre Nebraska........... :)

• Haha
Reactions: HateBigBroHuskers
Everything said about nebraska is true.

Oops, I screwed up the record. Another *4-8 is what I meant.

Lincoln is a dump...Iowa City atleast feels like a college town.

Yeah. Losing to completely shit programs because you can't field an offense has consequences. At least the 4-8 clowns who also won at Kinnick are staying away for the most part

And Yet your here? Pot to kettle much? :rolleyes: I mean who has the obsession? Never been on the Cornholer board, and never will. Have zero interest in ANYTHING to do with Nebraska except for a few days when we play in football or basketball. Other the that who gives a flying F---, about you trolls? You enjoy the sandhill crane migration though....:confused:

Most HS athletes are gullible and easily impressed idiots (I said the truth), so no I'm not surprised that these kind of kids would end up at perpetually below mediocre Nebraska........... :)

More examples of how Nebraska’s stellar ancient history has ruined the majority of Iowa fans. BTW, I’m only here to police you clowns and “Have zero interest in ANYTHING to do with Nebraska” rings more hollow with each reply.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Police what? You're insecure. Get help.
I’m glad it bothers you guys so much to know you’re being watched and that you will be called out for your fraudulent, false posts on here, oh and that I can make you reply and get worked up.

Iowa fans are the most sensitive fan base in college football. A person doesn’t even need to post, as you losers get freaked out by emojis. Highly entertaining.

10 years ago I could understand how Nebby pulled in top 25 classes. I don't understand it now. Their glory years were 30 years ago. How do the kids today find playing for a schizo school and fan base in the middle of nowhere apppealing.
It's almost like Nebraska has done a better job at branding themselves than Iowa. As much as you hate to admit it, Nebraska is still a nationally recognized brand. They've put in resources to attract top recruits, specifically their new $165 million facility. If you can't or (won't in Iowas case) adjust to the current climate, then 4-8 teams like Nebraska will consistently out recruit you.

I’m glad it bothers you guys so much to know you’re being watched and that you will be called out for your fraudulent, false posts on here, oh and that I can make you reply and get worked up.

Iowa fans are the most sensitive fan base in college football. A person doesn’t even need to post, as you losers get freaked out by emojis. Highly entertaining.
Don't confuse what's going on here. You're an embarrassment to your shitty school and the entire B1G wishes you'd find another home. Unfortunately nobody else wants you either so we're stuck with you, like gum on the bottom of our shoes. Now you spend all day every day here looking for the attention and relevance. You're the epitome of a sad and broken loser, just like your embarrassing bottom feeder programs.

The simple fact is their recruiting classes are overrated and shouldn't be in the top 25. If they truly were landing one of the top 25 classes in the country, they'd actually win some football games.

I don't follow recruiting closely, but even their high-rated guys don't actually pick Nebraska over good schools. They land the overrated recruits.

Husker fans get excited in the offseason, win 3 or 4 games, rinse and repeat. It is the new reality for their program.

You're the loser posting in another team's message board Mr. High Horse.

It's almost like Nebraska has done a better job at branding themselves than Iowa. As much as you hate to admit it, Nebraska is still a nationally recognized brand. They've put in resources to attract top recruits, specifically their new $165 million facility. If you can't or (won't in Iowas case) adjust to the current climate, then 4-8 teams like Nebraska will consistently out recruit you.
Will they win football games though? I love when fans of teams that recently built nice football complexes try to dunk on teams that built them nearly a decade ago. (You, too, are a massive waste of life if commenting in opposing team's forums is a meaningful use of your time.)

You turn the ball over you generally lose.
Yeah. Which makes it even more mind blowing that a program that values avoiding turnovers over actually scoring touchdowns could have so many. Kind of a pick your poison as far as Kirk finding ways for his broken offense to suck ass

Reactions: Bishop1971
Watched Cade McNamara on big ten network. Nice little interview. They have Penn State at 2nd in the big ahead of Michigan.
So another year where the top 3 teams are expected to be from the east? Better get some earmuffs and a blindfold for CM

Yeah. Which makes it even more mind blowing that a program that values avoiding turnovers over actually scoring touchdowns could have so many. Kind of a pick your poison as far as Kirk finding ways for his broken offense to suck ass
It's embarrassing to lose those 2 to ISU and nebby. Just awful teams. Glad to see we've taken steps to upgrade the offense finally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT