ADVERTISEMENT

*****SIGNING DAY*****

So another year where the top 3 teams are expected to be from the east? Better get some earmuffs and a blindfold for CM
Just talking about the recruiting class rankings. But Penn state is highly regarded next season. Definitely going to that game.

Ohio State with 19 4 and 5 star players. Ranked 5th nationally. Northwestern has their best recruiting class under fitzy.

Will they win football games though? I love when fans of teams that recently built nice football complexes try to dunk on teams that built them nearly a decade ago. (You, too, are a massive waste of life if commenting in opposing team's forums is a meaningful use of your time.)
No one is trying to dunk on anyone. Those are just the facts. I'm sorry that you get triggered by an outside opinion that you resort to name calling. If you don't like someone coming over to your teams page maybe pay for the subscription. Until then, quit complaining and try having a civil discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: NevadaHawk
It's almost like Nebraska has done a better job at branding themselves than Iowa. As much as you hate to admit it, Nebraska is still a nationally recognized brand. They've put in resources to attract top recruits, specifically their new $165 million facility. If you can't or (won't in Iowas case) adjust to the current climate, then 4-8 teams like Nebraska will consistently out recruit you.
And we'll consistently knock your ass around on the field. Once again, congrats on winning the off season trophy. Typical Nebraska ........

No one is trying to dunk on anyone. Those are just the facts. I'm sorry that you get triggered by an outside opinion that you resort to name calling. If you don't like someone coming over to your teams page maybe pay for the subscription. Until then, quit complaining and try having a civil discussion.
Like your contribution to our thread about our db Riley Moss? Thanks for playing and on the ignore list you go. Along with all 20 other nebby trolls.

You won a game after how many years? I can't remember how long it was. And your coach was a wife beater.

• Haha
Reactions: GlassJawHawkeye
It's almost like Nebraska has done a better job at branding themselves than Iowa. As much as you hate to admit it, Nebraska is still a nationally recognized brand. They've put in resources to attract top recruits, specifically their new $165 million facility. If you can't or (won't in Iowas case) adjust to the current climate, then 4-8 teams like Nebraska will consistently out recruit you.
My God the delusion that remains is astonishing.

No one cares about your program outside of the state of Nebraska.

Didn't we beat you at your house, with an interim coach and nothing to play for :oops:
Read my post a couple before this one. Its both hilarious and pathetic how the worshipers of the cornholers ( a once highly regarded power) have been relegated to crashing the website of a team that they feel is SO far below them, when they actually managed to defeat this unworthy opponent ONCE in the last SEVEN years. How far the mighty have fallen. Propping yourselves up with this glorious victory as a highlight to your winning an average of FIVE games a year in that time period. Better too spend your time blowing up those red balloons for next season and your continuing run of fake sellouts. You should be SO proud.....

Read my post a couple before this one. Its both hilarious and pathetic how the worshipers of the cornholers ( a once highly regarded power) have been relegated to crashing the website of a team that they feel is SO far below them, when they actually managed to defeat this unworthy opponent ONCE in the last SEVEN years. How far the mighty have fallen. Propping yourselves up with this glorious victory as a highlight to your winning an average of FIVE games a year in that time period. Better too spend your time blowing up those red balloons for next season and your continuing run of fake sellouts. You should be SO proud.....
I haven’t read any posts where anyone thinks they are above iowa fans. Just setting the record straight when you guys inevitably post faulty, unsubstantiated info…..no fan base thinks Iowa is the juggernaut Iowa fans believe Iowa football to be. You Iowa fans are the most hypersensitive fan base in college football, especially when it comes to Nebraska. Thankfully you are all tame in person and other than yelling boo and trying to wrestle the trophy away from the husker players at Kinnick in 2022, you’re also harmless. Your message board presence is pathetic.

My man, it's a free college football message board, not a d!ck, don't take it so hard. Your life will be much better for it. Otherwise, continue to piss and moan about others coming over to "your" teams free forum.

But we did beat you and kept you out of a conference championship, which makes it all the more better knowing how miserable it made your life because of it. You definitely have a shot at it next year with that very competitive schedule, that is until you come to Lincoln

• Haha
I haven’t read any posts where anyone thinks they are above iowa fans. Just setting the record straight when you guys inevitably post faulty, unsubstantiated info…..no fan base thinks Iowa is the juggernaut Iowa fans believe Iowa football to be. You Iowa fans are the most hypersensitive fan base in college football, especially when it comes to Nebraska. Thankfully you are all tame in person and other than yelling boo and trying to wrestle the trophy away from the husker players at Kinnick in 2022, you’re also harmless. Your message board presence is pathetic.
LOL. Exactly what I would expect. NO answer to your bravado when called out that you've beaten Iowa ONCE in the last seven years, and yet your here puffing out your chests, like you've done something winning what 34 games in the last seven years? Now THATS pathetic. Of course your more worried about someones message board presence. Truly a Nebraska fan. All show, no go.........

LOL. Exactly what I would expect. NO answer to your bravado when called out that you've beaten Iowa ONCE in the last seven years, and yet your here puffing out your chests, like you've done something winning what 34 games in the last seven years? Now THATS pathetic. Of course your more worried about someones message board presence. Truly a Nebraska fan. All show, no go.........
Don't knock nebby to bad. They haven't allowed a touchdown to be scored on them in a bowl gane for years! Very impressive!

I suppose it might be different if you guys had been somewhat decent prior to 2015, but you were sad sack losers then and 2015-2021 you were sad sack winners. BTW, it doesn’t surprise me that you want Nebraska fans to be humble after losing 2015-2021 fully knowing that your fan base was anything but gracious prior to 2015 when Nebraska held the 8-2 advantage, as I know you clowns are the biggest hypocrites in college football especially when big bro Nebraska is the topic.

Have I been disrespectful to anyone? Have we become this sentimental that we can't razz ,one another. It's not that serious, life goes on just try and enjoy it a little.
I have about 20 on my ignore list. Every one a nebby fan. I enjoy talking with other teams fans but no matter how hard i tried its always the same with
I suppose it might be different if you guys had been somewhat decent prior to 2015, but you were sad sack losers then and 2015-2021 you were sad sack winners. BTW, it doesn’t surprise me that you want Nebraska fans to be humble after losing 2015-2021 fully knowing that your fan base was anything but gracious prior to 2015 when Nebraska held the 8-2 advantage, as I know you clowns are the biggest hypocrites in college football especially when big bro Nebraska is the topic.
We were ranked in the top 10 2002 2003 etc. We have been ranked higher than nebby almost every single year for over 20 years now. I think Hoiberg is a good coach and may keep improving nebby basketball though. He's a class act i think. Rhule seems like he has some class too. I'm not up on who he's hired as oc, dc, and position coaches yet. With nebby, Purdue, and wiscy it's a lot of research i haven't gotten around to.

I have about 20 on my ignore list. Every one a nebby fan. I enjoy talking with other teams fans but no matter how hard i tried its always the same with

We were ranked in the top 10 2002 2003 etc. We have been ranked higher than nebby almost every single year for over 20 years now. I think Hoiberg is a good coach and may keep improving nebby basketball though. He's a class act i think. Rhule seems like he has some class too. I'm not up on who he's hired as oc, dc, and position coaches yet. With nebby, Purdue, and wiscy it's a lot of research i haven't gotten around to.
It’s hilarious you think that, iowa has probably been better 11 out of the last 22. Congratulations. From 1978 - 2014 Nebraska owned an 8-2 lead in the series and still owns the series lead overall. You guys were complete dolts prior to 2015, so you reap what you sow losers.

It’s hilarious you think that, iowa has probably been better 11 out of the last 22. Congratulations. From 1978 - 2014 Nebraska owned an 8-2 lead in the series and still owns the series lead overall. You guys were complete dolts prior to 2015, so you reap what you sow losers.
We ended up being ranked 8th in 2002 and 2003. What was your end of year ranking compared to Iowa 2002 on. That's 21 years. A large enough sample. We lost to ISU this year but doubt anyone would argue we were the better team. Head to head we lost a run there. But you shouldn't be calling Iowa fans losers. Seems like you'd rather just sling mud than talk football. And going off end of year rankings are more indicative of where a team stands as far as success. I don't think there are many Iowa fans that think much of our team last year. I'd think you could identify with that. I'm sure last year was a disappointment to you as a fan also. Great thing is there is always next year.

And the Hawkeyes will continue to out coach you , go to bowl games , and send more players to the next level . Go ahead and crow over your recruiting wins. Recruits go to Nebraska to die

• Haha
And the Hawkeyes will continue to out coach you , go to bowl games , and send more players to the next level . Go ahead and crow over your recruiting wins. Recruits go to Nebraska to die
Why can't nebby fans ever just want to talk football and predictions for next year. Why can Rutgers, Iowa state, Kentucky fans, etc come here and be fun to talk with? It's disappointing to me.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
2015-2021 Iowa wins against Nebraska and now you clowns talk like your team is Alabama. Nebraska owned Iowa football for most of 10 decades and still holds the series lead. I wonder lame excuses you’ll come up with when the cycle of Nebraska beating iowa takes hold. congrats on seven years.

Have I been disrespectful to anyone? Have we become this sentimental that we can't razz ,one another. It's not that serious, life goes on just try and enjoy it a little.
I said the exact same thing on your board and I got lambasted. I tried to convince them I came in peace and yet I was the lowest form of life.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Why can't nebby fans ever just want to talk football and predictions for next year. Why can Rutgers, Iowa state, Kentucky fans, etc come here and be fun to talk with? It's disappointing to me.
Here’s a clue, this is a recruiting thread right?? Read the fourth post, wait I’ll actually post it below:

Bigten teams in order on Rivals top 25:
Ohio State
Michigan
Penn State
Nebraska

Is anyone expecting any big moves??

I stopped looking for Wisconsin once I got to 50.

There is absolutely nothing in that post about the thread topic that insults Iowa football or Iowa fans, yet, here are the posts that follow:

Cheers to another 5-7 for little Deborah!

10 years ago I could understand how Nebby pulled in top 25 classes. I don't understand it now. Their glory years were 30 years ago. How do the kids today find playing for a schizo school and fan base in the middle of nowhere apppealing.

This board has gone to shit since the inbreds from the West showed up.

Ironic considering you're the idiot on an Iowa board

Great having you around again huskerssalts

It's 9:55 on a Friday, and you're on an Iowa board beating your chod off arguing with idiots giving into your troll

You're clearly an unemployed meth head. Average Nebraskan.

Lincoln is a dump...Iowa City atleast feels like a college town.

Yeah. Losing to completely shit programs because you can't field an offense has consequences. At least the 4-8 clowns who also won at Kinnick are staying away for the most part

Most HS athletes are gullible and easily impressed idiots (I said the truth), so no I'm not surprised that these kind of kids would end up at perpetually below mediocre Nebraska........... :)

The Iowa fan base was terrible when Nebraska was good 2002-2014 and when Nebraska was elite early 60s through 2014 and they are terrible today. Good grief man, don’t be so obtuse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT