ADVERTISEMENT

Since I pretty much nailed it in 2016, my prediction for America in 2024...

Menace Sockeyes

HB Legend
Sep 2, 2010
I tried to warn them...

(On who I would be okay with on the Republican side)

And...

It gets old, being so right on these things all the time here.
Joe Biden will be seen as a healing figure. We will see a boom time economically and culturally with eventual herd immunity. Trump will sink to record low approval. The events of yesterday will remain a bitter taste in the mouths of the nation and will mitigate the usual midterm first term damage. He will ride off into the sunset not seeking another term and be seen as an American savior by the majority of the nation.

giphy.gif

I can’t access them all that far back, but here were some of my predictions quoted a couple years back...

I think we'll see a bit of a boom time psychologically, especially with the pandemic ending... but I don't see the Biden presidency ending without a major market correction. (which, I suppose, might not affect mainstreet much)

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Simple serving 4 years and not running for reelection would not be the best move by Biden. Dems would lose the power of incumbency. The primary would be a free-for-all, and although it wouldn't be the joke of a mess that the Cons will have, Dems don't need that unnecessary instability.

I picture Biden resigning 2-3 years into his Presidency, allowing Kamala to run in her own right as the sitting President. She's not my first choice for #47, but this is the Dems best move. And yes, Biden will go down in history as a healing figure and symbol of hope during what will be a long recovery period.

I found it pretty damn weird that the stock market was at an all time high following an insurrection in the middle of a pandemic.... that can’t be right

Seems like we’re also going to see some major weather events and alert must be high for domestic terrorism. Imagine if gun control or expanding the courts starts to get rolling?

You’re quite a bit more optimistic than me.

I just found this gem looking for an exchange I had with Natural. Found this thread with some of these spot-on takes from yours truly. And a few...um....not-so-spot-on takes..

Trump will be a god-send for Dems. Book it.

It also confirms what most of us have said to the far right posters here: [...] C) Obama or Biden would have crushed Donald.
Actually, no. We get to watch this idiot implode the Republican party from within AND know the majority of Americans are on our side. Also, Trump destroys the Christian right ideology once and for all. I felt like we won as soon as Trump won the nomination.
Not great shape, but Republicans are also on thin ice. I will call it here now: Trump's first mid-term will see that ice under them collapse.
Riiiight. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Doesn't change the facts. Keep making excuses and the Dems will continue their slide into becoming the NYC/Chicago/San Fran/Hollywood regional party.

Reactions: BelemNole
Bump. All that happens now is the eventual popularity surge as the nation begins to reflect back with honesty at the successes of this Presidency.

I also predicted his VP would be a woman and that she’d eventually be the first woman POTUS, though I thought it would probably be Klobuchar…
IF Biden wins and I'm his people, I tell him to announce that he's stepping down before his term is up, and give Amy the opportunity to be President. Just seeing a woman in office would help us get over that hump collectively.

You haven’t nailed a woman or a job in the past eight years.
OMG DA FOOKING HITMAN IS DELIVERING DA FOOKIN SOUL-CRUSHING AND PRIDE-OBLITERATING ZINGAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MARXIST COMMUNIST RADICAL LEFTIST LIBTAHDS ARE MELTING DOWN AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE OF HOW STRONG DA MAGA MOVEMENT IS!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE YOU LOSAHS SHOULD TAKE A BREAK FROM EATING ALL THAT SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND TRY WATCHING SOME TUCKER CARLSON AND SEAN HANNITY AND ENJOYING A FEW CANS OF ICE COLD SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE REAL PATRIOTS UNLIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA KAMALALALA AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN WHO JUST WANT GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS INSTEAD OF MAKING MONEY LIKE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE YOU LIBTAHDS CAN BE HALF AS SUCCESSFUL AS DA FOOKIN HITMAN IS UP IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT