ADVERTISEMENT

Since the Beginning of the B1G West Division

I could be VERY wrong on this.. .but i seem to recall that when Nebraska joined the BIG, they had a pretty rough schedule those first couple seasons. While Iowa and most of the rest of the West was enjoying Purdue and Illinois, etc... Nebraska was playing Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc.

I could be VERY wrong on this.. .but i seem to recall that when Nebraska joined the BIG, they had a pretty rough schedule those first couple seasons. While Iowa and most of the rest of the West was enjoying Purdue and Illinois, etc... Nebraska was playing Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc.
Was leaders and legends then. Talking about last 3 years.

True, but luckily they're not the same teams as they are now with Urban, Harbaugh and Franklin. Nebraska got the best of Michigan (2-1) and Penn State (3-0) and beat Ohio State once (1-1). But Wisconsin and Michigan State were better 5 years ago imo. It all balances out, I guess. Schedules will flip.

Reactions: mick82
Maybe but that still doesn't explain the lack of in division wins.

God, Purdue.....

Things went south after the "photo shoot"

o-line-080900.jpg

Oh that's correct........and I don't give a f***. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT