ADVERTISEMENT

Sirium XM Radio Issues

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
So there I was driving along and suddenly all of my channels disappear. All I'm left with is the preview channel and something called the Doctors. This happens suddenly. And yes my subscription is intact and I can listen to Sirius fine on my phone and bluetooth home speaker. But car radio now just gets Sirius Preview and Doctors Channel. I called the fine folks at Sirius and they connected me to the Philippines, she was trying to be helpful but clueless. I've tried to send a refresh signal but here in God's paradise it's been super overcast and rainy since I lost signal this past Friday.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice would be appreciated? Worst come to worst I'll just ditch Sirius.

I have been having some issues as well, but my car system just had an update a week or two ago so I attributed it to that more than Sirius. No matter what Sirius channel I choose, nothing. FM worked. After turning it off for a few minutes after running into a store, it would work fine.

Reactions: GOHOX69
That hasn't happened to me....yet. And I have no advice to give. But, they have the absolute WORST customer service of any company I've dealt with.
I’d say that outsourcing was the problem, but they let their domestic employees masturbate at work.

Been there done that, refreshed it at least 6 times.

Find a forum for your vehicle. You may find the answer there. I know there have been issues with the software for Mazdas involving Sirius. There was a recall at one point.

Find a forum for your vehicle. You may find the answer there. I know there have been issues with the software for Mazdas involving Sirius. There was a recall at one point.

Thank you.

I have been hearing some chatter that this may be related to interference from the microchip inserted into you during your vaccination.

Yeah I I-heart VSIN

I also use Spotify for Joe Rogan and some financial podcasts
I should have known I wasn't posting anything you didn't know. Thinking of dropping Sirius/XM in my vehicle, but I do like a couple of the music channels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT