ADVERTISEMENT

Six hour ambulance ride to get an abortion

I read your junk the first time.

Let me know when you wonderful sky fairy believing folk are ready to pick up the tab - either by adoption or through increased money in the collection plate that doesn't go to propping up your abhorrent institutions - if every life is saved. You "passionate pro-lifers" are pining for a utopia that won't happen. Reality is knocking son, you're
blah blah blah...more dismissive, arrogant dribble.

Christians literally double the number of adoptions over non-Christians.

As for your "abhorrent institutions":

In the meantime I'll recognize that while abortion is not something I'd wish on anyone, it's a necessary option for the populous and especially for women.
I never disagreed with this point.

Last edited:

Then we agree on one thing.

You’ll never sell me on the graciousness of religious folk. They deserve every ounce of dismissiveness and arrogance they get - because most of it is riding a hypocritical boomerang they threw first coming right back at them.

And on abortion, that boomerang comes around pretty quick.

Ya’ll aren’t special. Sorry.

I wish you folks could admit that the "truth" you just spewed is typically only applicable to politicians and not to passionate pro-lifers who actually do care about the preservation of life and often put their money/time where their mouth is. It's a statistical fact that Christians are responsible for the majority of adoptions in this country and churches do a ton of outreach programs for single moms.

Both sides are guilty of regurgitating political sound bites. ...Personally, I'm tired of repeating myself, so just read post #55

Christians adopt more because there are more people who identify as christians than any other religion. And they should adopt more, more than they are, because they are the group mandating women and girls have these babies.

Then we agree on one thing.

You’ll never sell me on the graciousness of religious folk. They deserve every ounce of dismissiveness and arrogance they get - because most of it is riding a hypocritical boomerang they threw first coming right back at them.

And on abortion, that boomerang comes around pretty quick.

Ya’ll aren’t special. Sorry.
Christians, believe it or not, aren't a homogenous group. People get pissed off when ignoramuses look at all Muslims as a group of terrorist Jihadists. Well, it's no different with Christians, Christianity can be abused, misunderstood and even weaponized.

Never claimed to be special. Just showing you that just because there is corruption and misuse, doesn't mean you should discard the institution as a whole. There's A LOT of good.

Christians literally double the number of adoptions over non-Christians.

As for your "abhorrent institutions":

2/3rds of the country identifies as some sort of christian. They should be taking a LOT more.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Christians, believe it or not, aren't a homogenous group. People get pissed off when ignoramuses look at all Muslims as a group of terrorist Jihadists. Well, it's no different with Christians, Christianity can be abused, misunderstood and even weaponized.

Never claimed to be special. Just showing you that just because there is corruption and misuse, doesn't mean you should discard the institution as a whole. There's A LOT of good.

Well, congrats on believing you’re part of the .1%** that lives the actual ideals that book you read tells you. Regardless, my position stands that there aren’t enough of you to take on the wave of babies if your “passionate pro life dreams” came true and they were all saved - no matter how many of you slip tenners into the collection plate to make you feel better for sleeping with the neighbor’s wife.

**percentage cannot be validated with a link

Well, congrats on believing you’re part of the .1%** that lives the actual ideals that book you read tells you. Regardless, my position stands that there aren’t enough of you to take on the wave of babies if your “passionate pro life dreams” came true and they were all saved - no matter how many of you slip tenners into the collection plate to make you feel better for sleeping with the neighbor’s wife.

**percentage cannot be validated with a link
Now it all makes sense.

Figures that you and the other stooges would think this is just a game to those who have to deal with it.
You misunderstood me, @RileyHawk (and we've discussed this enough where you should know me better). I'm slamming @KFsdisciple 's BS comment about the left killing babies for "fun". I can't stand those $hitty generalizations from either side of this argument. I don't believe anyone thinks abortion is "fun".

I should have worded it differently. I'll attempt to do so now.

Such narrow and selfish perspectives.
My best friend and his wife went through it and their experience was heart wrenching...hardest thing they ever had to go through. I think I told the story on here once before.

I wouldn't say no one.. there's plenty of videos out there of women celebrating their 7 abortions.
It's crap like this that leaves me little hope an honest discussion on the topic can ever occur. There are 167.5 million women in the U.S., would you say these celebratory women make up a:

• Majority
  • Large Majority
  • Significant Majority
  • Minority
  • Significant Minority
  • So damn miniscule that you're an ignoramus for having mentioned it.

You misunderstood me, @RileyHawk (and we've discussed this enough where you should know me better). I'm slamming @KFsdisciple 's BS comment about the left killing babies for "fun". I can't stand those $hitty generalizations from either side of this argument. I don't believe anyone thinks abortion is "fun".

I should have worded it differently. I'll attempt to do so now.

My best friend and his wife went through it and their experience was heart wrenching...hardest thing they ever had to go through. I think I told the story on here once before.
My apologies. I thought you were supporting that lunacy.

My apologies. I thought you were supporting that lunacy.
giphy.gif

Reactions: RileyHawk
It's crap like this that leaves me little hope an honest discussion on the topic can ever occur. There are 167.5 million women in the U.S., would you say these celebratory women make up a:

• Majority
  • Large Majority
  • Significant Majority
  • Minority
  • Significant Minority
  • So damn miniscule that you're an ignoramus for having mentioned it.
If these women are celebrating their seventh abortion. I'm willing to pay for 8, 9, and 10 too.

Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
What do you call living creatures without control of their own reproduction?
Livestock.

The religious right wants to go back to treating women like livestock.

Any party that thinks that situations like the one linked above are OK are lost.

Reactions: Wendy79
They are hell on interpersonal relationships. Mom has trouble bonding with future children and it can often lead to divorce. We weren't meant to be guilt.

ADVERTISEMENT