ADVERTISEMENT

Sleeze ball Saban

HamyHwk

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2002
Why would anyone trust this slippery liar? A little history for those who are too young to remember. As Michigan State coach, "I am not leaving MSU" ... next day he's coach at LSU. As LSU coach "I am not leaving LSU"... next day he's coach at Miami Dolphins. While coach at the Miami Dolphins "I am not leaving the Dolphins"... next day he's coach at Alabama. I rest my case.

Cause everyone wants to take the hot chick home at least once if she says yes. No matter what she has done in the past.

Nick Saban is a small man who has poured his entire life into the game of football,,.. Sort of a Napoleonic football idiot savant...

200w.gif

lots of pressure down there in Tuscaloosa ...just say'n 😈

Nick Saban is awesome. My fellow Hawk fans really took it in the chute if we're resorting to trashing the GOAT of college football coaching. Don't let the backside chafing distort your perceptions of reality.
Where he went made him the GOAT. Like why England is greater than Ireland now. the extended past and who controlled it all and continues to. Will wait when his career is over about 10 years to see if stories come out about questionable shit too.

Why would anyone trust this slippery liar? A little history for those who are too young to remember. As Michigan State coach, "I am not leaving MSU" ... next day he's coach at LSU. As LSU coach "I am not leaving LSU"... next day he's coach at Miami Dolphins. While coach at the Miami Dolphins "I am not leaving the Dolphins"... next day he's coach at Alabama. I rest my case.
Easy to look past that when his teams have won over 1/3 of the natties since 2003.

You are correct. If there aren't rules coming soon I am done with college football. No more tickets or donations.
There are rules but the NCAA is toothless. No way they're putting any sort of sanction on Alabama, Texas, Purdue, you know, the big boys of college football.

You are correct. If there aren't rules coming soon I am done with college football. No more tickets or donations.

You don't have to be done with college football,.. I'm currently doing college football without tickets and donations and it's quite enjoyable..

Reactions: intrepodor
I find it interesting how many people hate those that have achieved success and spend a great of of time and effort to diminish it.

It's the easiest way for them to elevate themselves, in a relative fashion,... If I can cut off your legs, I appear taller.

• Love
Reactions: Hawk_4shur
Very achievable with unlimited funds and a scorched earth, win at all cost mentality...
You just described all the major programs. Only one did it

Hater gets thrown around a lot here, this is what it actually looks like

He’s the same asshole who was complaining about Texas A&M buying their class last year.

Reactions: UNIHAWK88
I find it interesting how many people hate those that have achieved success and spend a great of of time and effort to diminish it.
He’s been a cheat , just like John Wooden was. Good coaches? Sure. Huge advantages in buying players? Absolutely.

Reactions: bdg8
Fair enough, but what is he going to say? Yeah, I'm planning to move on, or I'm highly interested in X job, etc.?

Has ANY coach EVER come out and admitted any of that when asked about a certain job opening they've been connected to in the rumor mill? Not that I can recall. They always downplay it or deny it.

Not that it'll ever happen, but I'd take Saban at Iowa if offered the chance.

Say what you will BUT I enjoy big A getting beat . Win at all costs has consequences.

I suppose - any evidence of said cheating?
He did have a run of having more 'medical hardships' than the rest of the SEC combined. Circumstantial at best but what an unfortunate run he had with recruits who weren't projected to see the field and their injuries forcing them to reture. Second hand information from another scholarship(not football) athlete at Alabama, fairly well known process that the numbers supported.

Nick Saban is awesome. My fellow Hawk fans really took it in the chute if we're resorting to trashing the GOAT of college football coaching. Don't let the backside chafing distort your perceptions of reality.
All done with buying players and never punished when it was illegal

He did have a run of having more 'medical hardships' than the rest of the SEC combined. Circumstantial at best but what an unfortunate run he had with recruits who weren't projected to see the field and their injuries forcing them to reture. Second hand information from another scholarship(not football) athlete at Alabama, fairly well known process that the numbers supported.
Not following - medical hardships? You mean extra redshirt years? Or was able to put more than 85 schollys on the books?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT