ADVERTISEMENT

Sloppy Joes

Tater tot casserole

You shall pay

horror-scary.gif

tot cass needs more potato, not less.
Only if they can get properly crisped.
Let’s have your recipe
Now, this is going to vary based on family and region, I'd guess, but the OG Tator Tot I grew up with goes as follows
1# Ground Beef, browned.
1 Can Cream of Mushroom (or chicken, whatever)
Peas
Tator Tots (I prefer coins, because I'm not an infant)

My wife doesn't brown the hamburger first, and it's been the cause of many arguments. She also uses weird veggies, like corn or green beans. I ****ing HATE peas, but I love it in Tator Tot

I don't go by a set recipe outside of good green beans good hamburger, and proper amount of tots. I season as I go. Need a layer base of cheese below tots and then another load later on. Season that hamburger. Don't be scared to mix both cream of chicken and cream of mushroom.

Shit will get real pretty quickly. A couple of gummies an hour before......Nirvana

Now, this is going to vary based on family and region, I'd guess, but the OG Tator Tot I grew up with goes as follows
1# Ground Beef, browned.
Peas

My wife doesn't brown the hamburger first, and it's been the cause of many arguments. She also uses weird veggies, like corn or green beans. I ****ing HATE peas, but I love it in Tator Tot
Forgot to add, it's even better half drunk, with a bottle of hot sauce to put on top.

1# Ground Beef, browned.
Peas

I don't go by a set recipe outside of good green beans good hamburger, and proper amount of tots. I season as I go. Need a layer base of cheese below tots and then another load later on. Season that hamburger. Don't be scared to mix both cream of chicken and cream of mushroom.

Shit will get real pretty quickly. A couple of gummies an hour before......Nirvana
family guy vomit GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I'm guessing at a HBOT tailgate (if there was such a thing) you'd eat the hell out of it :)
I’m vegan bro, so it would need to be meatless and dairy free. Even before I went vegan though, I wouldn’t touch that or party potatoes.
For the record, I absolutely love potatoes, they’re probably my biggest weakness, but they don’t need anything other than salt, pepper, onion, garlic or a buttery spread on them.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I'm going to be straight....sloppy joes are gross. There a ton of ways to make loose meat sandwiches, but adding ketchup to some meat is just flat out gross.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT