ADVERTISEMENT

Slow board

kceasthawk

HB Legend
Nov 5, 2016
So with CC2 doing her thing and football firing up for the opener, is this the dead zone or what. Its crazy since they started a separate section for womens bball where this thing has headed...

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
So with CC2 doing her thing and football firing up for the opener, is this the dead zone or what. Its crazy since they started a separate section for womens bball where this thing has headed...
You think this place is dead? Try CHA during a home game.

Tumbleweeds Plains GIF

There's absolutely no momentum in the men's program.

I suspect attendance this winter will show that.

Somehow Iowa men's basketball morphed into the Indiana Fever.

I suppose anything is possible given "fans" bailed out of Kinnick early in the 4th quarter with the Hawks ranked 2nd in the country vs Purdue

There's absolutely no momentum in the men's program.

I suspect attendance this winter will show that.
Wouldn't surprise me.
Plenty of speculation, not at all unreasonable, that this season will be the end of Fran's tenure.
I'm no longer a hardcore fan, but definitely more than a casual fan. The men's b-ball program is smack in the middle of "meh" territory for me at the moment. I'll be more enthused again if/when it looks like there might be a shot at making it to the second week of the NCAA tourney.

Reactions: MitchLL
Wouldn't surprise me.
Plenty of speculation, not at all unreasonable, that this season will be the end of Fran's tenure.
I'm no longer a hardcore fan, but definitely more than a casual fan. The men's b-ball program is smack in the middle of "meh" territory for me at the moment. I'll be more enthused again if/when it looks like there might be a shot at making it to the second week of the NCAA tourney.
Iowa stays healthy in the backcourt this season and they'll be pretty darn good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT