ADVERTISEMENT

Slow Joe news

s-l300.jpg

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
This is so f*ckin' stupid. Does anyone really think a Presidential candidate would go into a debate wearing an electronic device in his ear to get assistance from the outside? That is easily discoverable and would be a death sentence to a candidacy. Trump campaign is just throwin' sh*t at the wall (Biden drugs, earpieces, given questions in advance, etc) to justify why he's going to get destroyed in the debate. Buncha losers.

This is so f*ckin' stupid. Does anyone really think a Presidential candidate would go into a debate wearing an electronic device in his ear to get assistance from the outside? That is easily discoverable and would be a death sentence to a candidacy. Trump campaign is just throwin' sh*t at the wall (Biden drugs, earpieces, given questions in advance, etc) to justify why he's going to get destroyed in the debate. Buncha losers.

And the slinging of said sh*t appears to have worked for the usual suspects.

30-40% of America represented in this thread. It’s a GD shame.

Yeah it would be unfathomable to think a candidate might get some sort of help. You know like debate questions in advance or something like that.

Wasn’t that movie based on a real life man from Iowa City?
Yep. Wild Bill Sachter. He had the coffee shop in North Hall, iirc. I know Wild Bill's was on campus but I'm not 100% sure where it was. The movie was filmed in Iowa City...at least parts of it.

Reactions: torbee
You think Trump's request is reasonable?

It accomplished what the petty request was intended to do.
To keep Biden from trying something silly like that.
Nonetheless Joe has enough trouble collecting his own thoughts, I think having someone whispering answers in his ears would only exasperated his confusion.

I hear the Biden team agreed to it last week and now are backing out.

It accomplished what the petty request was intended to do.
To keep Biden from trying something silly like that.
Nonetheless Joe has enough trouble collecting his own thoughts, I think having someone whispering answers in his ears would only exasperated his confusion.
Why are you all convinced Biden's plan is anything but showing up tonight and answering the moderators questions and looking better than Trump doing it? That's his plan. No drug tests, no van of speechwriters in the parking lot feeding him lines. He's been preparing for the debate like a candidate for POTUS. Trump, reportedly, has not been preparing for the debate. He's trying to lower the expectations for himself and nothing else because he knows he's not prepared and his record is hard to defend.

Didn't that former CNN contributor leak questions to Hilary before the debates? Then she was let go?

By the way guys. I don't have the questions. I swear to God. I bet tonight they are going to ask questions about Trumps past and future handling of COVID, Biden's plans for COVID, Trumps past and future handling of the economic recovery from the pandemic, Biden's record following the 2008-2009 financial crisis and plans for the recovery from COVID. And if the moderator doesn't bring up Hunter Biden, Trump will.

Reactions: gohawks50
Why are you all convinced Biden's plan is anything but showing up tonight and answering the moderators questions and looking better than Trump doing it? That's his plan. No drug tests, no van of speechwriters in the parking lot feeding him lines. He's been preparing for the debate like a candidate for POTUS. Trump, reportedly, has not been preparing for the debate. He's trying to lower the expectations for himself and nothing else because he knows he's not prepared and his record is hard to defend.

Biden has cleaned the clock of every Republican he ever debated before, what sane person thinks Trump scares him in any way? One on one I've got zero fear of Biden having any problem with someone as pathetic as Donald.

Over under on how many times Trump sniffs during the debate after snorting a few lines of coke/adderall?

Reactions: ping72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT