ADVERTISEMENT

Slow Joe news

It’s already been invented. I saw it in a documentary.

GratefulAthleticGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif

I predict Trump will talk about his accomplishments like building a wall and making Mexico pay for it. Or how he "locked her up" or talk about his new "phenomenal" healthcare plan he created to replace Obamacare.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
Yeah it would be unfathomable to think a candidate might get some sort of help. You know like debate questions in advance or something like that.
You know FOX NEWS is doing this debate, right? Insane Bidens team agreed to this but you really think they'd help him out over dear leader? JFC you people are so stupid it's dangerous

Reactions: ericram
AWWW IS SUNDOWN DONALD NAIVE?????????????????? PARANOID????????? SCARED HE WILL BE ASKED WHOM HE OWES 1.1 BILLION PHUCKING DOLLARS TO???????????????? He should mix in a salad or 50.
Maybe he can talk about that while the Delaware Dunce is taking a potty break...oh, wait, there won't be one. Will we see Joe's Depends fill up?
Why did Joe agree to inspections for earpieces and then back out?
I'm just curious.

Maybe he can talk about that while the Delaware Dunce is taking a potty break...oh, wait, there won't be one. Will we see Joe's Depends fill up?
I'm just curious.
Hopefully, trump wears dark pants so the shit stains won't show as much.

I'm just curious.
Trump's insane, his supporters are insane....

I'm just curious.
You realize the whole business about Biden denying an ear inspection and requesting breaks is all propaganda planted by the Trump campaign, don’t you? Please tell me that you are just giving some kind hearted ribbing and don’t actually believe that to be true.

You realize the whole business about Biden denying an ear inspection and requesting breaks is all propaganda planted by the Trump campaign, don’t you? Please tell me that you are just giving some kind hearted ribbing and don’t actually believe that to be true.
Oh, look at you! I'm so happy you figured it out and I didn't even need the sarcasm emoji!!

ADVERTISEMENT