ADVERTISEMENT

Slow Joe

Seriously?
Absolutely. Just because the headline says "Joe forgot he already shook hands" doesn't make it true even if you want it to be true. People want their preconceived truths to be emotionally validated and will fit any narrative into that reality. An awkward handshake doesn't equal dementia especially when he gives a lengthy speech at the same time.

I'm not seeing anything. What am I supposed to see. He moved his hand like Schumer was going to come back, and he didn't. Seems like Magas live in a fantasy world and will only believe what they want to belive. . There is no "there, there".
Fake news alternative facts,of course they only believe what they want to believe.

Who are these handlers you speak of?

220px-Andre_Balazs_Chelsea_Handler_2012_Shankbone_%28cropped%29.JPG

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Man, he’d seem way more together if he had rolls of paper towels he could launch into the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: billanole
Absolutely. Just because the headline says "Joe forgot he already shook hands" doesn't make it true even if you want it to be true. People want their preconceived truths to be emotionally validated and will fit any narrative into that reality. An awkward handshake doesn't equal dementia especially when he gives a lengthy speech at the same time.
It's pretty obvious. Every single video that shows this stuff makes it obvious. It's a very frequent thing with Biden. Shall we go back to the video of Biden insisting that Boris Johnson introduce the head of South Africa when Boris had already done so? The question isn't if Biden has some form of dementia. The question is only how severe the condition is.

"Lets go Brandon" is winning a lot lately if you are not paying attention.

Usual suspects in this thread were radio silent when Trump thanked Palin for her service as Vice President.

Joe's old, but we've all done awkward cringe shit. I've walked around the house looking for my cell phone with my cell phone in my hand. If you think he's not with it, watch his talk to KY flood victims.

I missed the part where he launched into a tirade about his enemies and lied about easily disprovable accomplishments of his before ogling his daughter. Unpresidential!

Reactions: BGHAWK
Another thread where trumpies have no medical or clinical proof of dementia or any other illness that President Joe Biden has, but just like clockwork, they just keep going on and on and on with nothing.

Another thread where trumpies have no medical or clinical proof of dementia or any other illness that President Joe Biden has, but just like clockwork, they just keep going on and on and on with nothing.
Another thread and post where you are being intentionally obtuse. The proof is in front of your eyes. It doesn't take a physician to be able to tell. And even when you are presented proof, just like Joes Place, you deny it. It's not that proof isn't available, it's really people are no longer willing to play your petty little game.

old dawg, you rehash the same old leftover hash nonstop. Tiresome.
You have obviously never been closely involved with someone suffering from Alzheimers or long term dementia.
Joe does not display the signs of the disease that multiple family members of mine suffered from.

Somebody planted a seed in your weak mind and it has grown large enough to impair your thoughts.

Tell us about the “proof”. I have lived with family members formally diagnosed with both Alzheimers and dementia. Joe does not present those symptoms.
He is old, but pretty dang active.
Another thread and post where you are being intentionally obtuse. The proof is in front of your eyes. It doesn't take a physician to be able to tell. And even when you are presented proof, just like Joes Place, you deny it. It's not that proof isn't available, it's really people are no longer willing to play your petty little game.

Tell us about the “proof”. I have lived with family members formally diagnosed with both Alzheimers and dementia. Joe does not present those symptoms.
He is old, but pretty dang active.
Yup. My pop had Alzheimer's for 7 years before he passed. Joe does present those symptoms. If you don't see them, you aren't looking or are willfully ignoring them. As I said, it's not a question of if has has some form of dementia, it's only about how severe it is.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Yup. My pop had Alzheimer's for 7 years before he passed. Joe does present those symptoms. If you don't see them, you aren't looking or are willfully ignoring them. As I said, it's not a question of if has has some form of dementia, it's only about how severe it is.
Does he ask the same questions repeatedly, hour after hour? Does he not recognize family members?
Does Joe leave the oven running for hours after the meal is cooked?
Does Joe go to the grocery store repeatedly daily to buy the same thing?
Does Joe invent people in his life that actually parallel folks he used to interact with?

Joe is an old guy that I do not want to be our next President. He is past his prime for the next cycle.
Joe is doing just fine in this cycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGHAWK

No proof or clinical/medical data to back up the trumpies' lies. You'd know about petty games. lol

Proof. Where, according to your post #66 is the proof?

ADVERTISEMENT