ADVERTISEMENT

Small Pennsylvania town up in arms over plan to house hundreds of migrants in abandoned school

Some ways to manage feelings of fear include:
    • Getting social support
    • Practicing mindfulness
    • Using stress management techniques, such as deep breathing or progressive muscle relaxation
    • Taking care of your health by eating well, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still, the developments sparked immediate outrage with furious locals packing the township’s board meeting on Tuesday to voice their objections over the apparent push to shelter migrants in their community.

“Our concern is that we have no idea who these people are. They’re unvetted,” one local, Sue McPhail, said during the meeting, according to WGAL.

“We don’t know where they came from. We don’t know if they’re involved in gangs. We don’t know if they’re drug traffickers, sex traffickers.”

I need to know if they’ll be serving up cat burgers before I decide if I care.
Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

“Our concern is that we have no idea who these people are. They’re unvetted,” one local, Sue McPhail, said during the meeting, according to WGAL.

“We don’t know where they came from. We don’t know if they’re involved in gangs. We don’t know if they’re drug traffickers, sex traffickers.”
And they don’t know who you are. What if you’re involved in racist, white supremacist, in-bred, MAGAt militias?

Why doesn’t each group demonstrate to the other who they really are?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT