ADVERTISEMENT

SNL pissed a bunch of people off

A little bit, I'll admit...but I stand by it, the left has earned it. I'm ready for the left to start telling us what they're for (instead of incessant demonizing of their opponents) and to start loving their country again. Too much to ask? Afraid so.

You are a good Russian stooge. You've progressed to calling liberals 'anti-American". Anything that increases discord in America is good for Russia.

Define "liberty" as it has different meaning for different people. What is a "liberal"? Is it good or bad in your mind? The Founding Father's were quite liberal. The Founding Father's were not driven by Christian dogma. Their views were mostly secular in nature. No one is demonizing any one here. Some here simply have very thin-skins when it comes to discussing and exploring American values. "Tea-baggers" is no more unacceptable a term than "liberals". We ALL support the values put forth by the Founders. It is just a question of what these values are and mean.
"Sharia law"....WTF you talking about here son? You just might be nuts. That phrase makes NO sense here at all.

Don't equate the term "liberals" with "tea-baggers". One is intentionally derogatory (well, they did call themselves that) while the other is a term the right has spent decades to try and make it sound derogatory.

Reactions: naturalmwa
laugh.r191677.gif

Hulu
...which sketch are we talking about?

I'll go there. It was funny for a sec but...the elephant in the room here is that colleges, the mainstream media and our culture are full of anti-American, anti-capitalistic rhetoric and when you combine this with young, impressionable liberal college kids and ISIS out launching a social media campaign for the hearts and minds of these same young people....terrorists and liberals start to sound like they're speaking some of the same language and in the end, I don't know how funny any of this really is.

Good God.

Reactions: naturalmwa
ADVERTISEMENT