ADVERTISEMENT

Snowplow driver posted a Facebook video of him spraying Jews during a storm—now it’s being investigated as a hate crime

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
A snowplow driver is being investigated for a possible hate crime after posting a video that shows him spraying two Orthodox Jewish men with ice and snow during a winter storm.

The since-deleted video was posted to Facebook on Saturday. In it, the driver approaches two people on a snowy road in New Jersey. The pair wear the signature black cloaks and wide-brimmed hats of Orthodox Jews.

As he near the two men, the driver lowers the plow. The driver and a passenger laugh as the plow sprays the men with a large wave of snow.

The video went viral. Local news reports that the plow driver was Donny Klarmann, an employee of Waste Management. Klarmann posted the video to his personal Facebook page. It was captioned, "This one’s for you JC," along with two laughing emojis.

The Daily Dot was unable to find contact information for Klarmann.

According to News 12 New Jersey, authorities are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime. Klarmann has been fired by Waste Management. The company said that he was off-duty at the time.

Waste Management released a statement to News 12, saying in part, "The hateful conduct depicted in this video is unacceptable and does not reflect the values and inclusion of diversity we hold as a company."

The men who were sprayed reportedly plan to press charges.

The incident captured in the video sparked widespread condemnation.

The regional branch of the Anti-Defamation League tweeted, "We are absolutely disgusted by this video footage which appears to show a snowplow operator intentionally and callously targeting two Orthodox Jewish men."

Others captured the video before Klarmann deleted it.

TikToker @ohsorandom2009 was among those who reposted it. They speculated that the "JC" Klarmann referred to in the video's caption refers to Jesus Christ.

"He drenched those two men with snow and ice. Those two Jewish men who were walking to temple," @ohsorandom2009 said.

"...I just thought maybe with the help of you, we could give Donny all the attention he wanted."

The incident occurred in Lakewood, New Jersey. Lakewood Mayor Ray Coles told the outlet that he has little doubt this was a hate crime.

Rewarded for truth speaking in the face of rampant leftist fascism? Probably the only appropriate answer.

PS. The snowplow driver is an asshole. Whoopi is just dumber than a box of rocks. She shouldn't be punished nor should most of the other woke cancel-culture victims.
Wait, Fox tells the truth?!?

Reactions: DFSNOLE and nelly02
Rewarded for truth speaking in the face of rampant leftist fascism? Probably the only appropriate answer.

PS. The snowplow driver is an asshole. Whoopi is just dumber than a box of rocks. She shouldn't be punished nor should most of the other woke cancel-culture victims.
If you honestly believe FOX tells the truth, WOW, there is NO hope for you. Unfortunately my FIL is a FOX guy, it’s embarrassing how many times I have to correct him, or I just change the subject to avoid unnecessary arguments.

Reactions: torbee and nelly02
If you honestly believe FOX tells the truth, WOW, there is NO hope for you. Unfortunately my FIL is a FOX guy, it’s embarrassing how many times I have to correct him, or I just change the subject to avoid unnecessary arguments.
I'm absolutely sure he is the stupid one....

Ever think you FIL can't stand your smarmy ass and cranks you up on purpose?

Reactions: Chief Turkeyscratch

NOV19-Gervais-Laughing.gif

The guy deserves to have been fired, but would that have happened, would this have received the attention it got had the people he did this to not been Jewish?
The guy really needs to be arrested and charged with assault. The victims could have been seriously hurt. Snow plows kick up all sorts of ice and rocks and things and getting hit with them can cause real damage.

Reactions: Mayland
The guy deserves to have been fired, but would that have happened, would this have received the attention it got had the people he did this to not been Jewish?
The guy really needs to be arrested and charged with assault. The victims could have been seriously hurt. Snow plows kick up all sorts of ice and rocks and things and getting hit with them can cause real damage.
Incredibly dangerous to do that....those snowplows kick out more than snow...could have injured them severely if there was some debris under that snow.

Wow. Cancel culture strikes again.

Hate when the internet tries to get people fired.

Wow. Cancel culture strikes again.

Hate when the internet tries to get people fired.
Um…this guy did it, filmed it and posted it. He provided all the evidence and promoted it. He got himself fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT