ADVERTISEMENT

So….what is a “black job”?

During a drive-by, I heard the Orange Turd claiming the illegals were taking “black jobs”! What is a “black job”? Asking here fir a second time…he said it close to 9pm…
A job a black person would have. Black people hold a lot of jobs in the lower income brackets. Migrants are now willing to take some of those lower paying jobs for even less money. This means more black people may not be getting jobs that they used to hold.

• Wow
Reactions: Tom Paris
A job a black person would have. Black people hold a lot of jobs in the lower income brackets. Migrants are now willing to take some of those lower paying jobs for even less money. This means more black people may not be getting jobs that they used to hold.
Where is this happening? Other than in Trump’s World of Make Believe? Aren’t black people working jobs in the skills labor and construction industries? Are there black lawyers, doctors, teachers, bus drivers and such?
What jobs are the illegals taking fron black people?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Where is this happening? Other than in Trump’s World of Make Believe? Aren’t black people working jobs in the skills labor and construction industries? Are there black lawyers, doctors, teachers, bus drivers and such?

“Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?”

Any semi cogent Democrat would have crucified him on that.

Any cogent debater would have pulled the brakes and not let Trump off the hook on this one. "So can you describe exactly what you think "a black job" is?" That would have been so simple.

And then while he was mumbling come up with a very simple comment about equality for all based on effort and ability. Biden REALLY missed an opportunity there.

Yes there are black lawyers, doctors, teachers, bus drivers and even presidents. The only job illegal immigrants are taking from your list is bus drivers.

Illegal immigrants are in the running for uneducated positions where their skill set would be applicable.

You can continue to try to make this a race issue, but its not. There is a certain group of black people who may not be able to get a job because an illegal immigrant is willing to work for less money and no insurance. For these black people who are affected, this is a big issue and may get them to vote republican instead of democrat.

Ask your wife. She’ll know.

Are you implying she watches the

BBC_logo_black_background-1.jpg

Reactions: LuciousBDragon
Yes there are black lawyers, doctors, teachers, bus drivers and even presidents. The only job illegal immigrants are taking from your list is bus drivers.

Illegal immigrants are in the running for uneducated positions where their skill set would be applicable.

You can continue to try to make this a race issue, but its not. There is a certain group of black people who may not be able to get a job because an illegal immigrant is willing to work for less money and no insurance. For these black people who are affected, this is a big issue and may get them to vote republican instead of democrat.
Me make it a “race issue”? It was your phuquin’ candidate that said this not I! What is a “black job”? Someone said earlier here that it is an unskilled job done by an uneducated, unqualified person…..Is that what a “black job” is?

Any cogent debater would have pulled the brakes and not let Trump off the hook on this one. "So can you describe exactly what you think "a black job" is?" That would have been so simple.

Biden REALLY missed an opportunity there.
As soon as he said it, I looked at my wife and said "What is a black job?" Biden could have really turned that one around.

In our family, we have an RN, a real estate agent, and pastor, a hairdresser and a truck driver. I guess illegal immigrants are taking over those jobs in droves.

Reactions: funksouljon
As soon as he said it, I looked at my wife and said "What is a black job?" Biden could have really turned that one around.

In our family, we have an RN, a real estate agent, and pastor, a hairdresser and a truck driver. I guess illegal immigrants are taking over those jobs in droves.

Many people are saying it.........

Understand…….Biden had a really shitty night and dropping out is a real possibility….but Trump told lies all night and Trump is a convicted felon, too.
We had company tonight, so I didn’t watch the debate yet. I taped it, so plan to watch it sometime. What are some example(s) of all the Trump lies?

We had company tonight, so I didn’t watch the debate yet. I taped it, so plan to watch it sometime. What are some example(s) of all the Trump lies?
Trump Would give facts which were not rebuttable by Biden so Biden just would deem said facts to be lies, because he could not say much else. Really. Not much else. His mouth would not work.

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT