ADVERTISEMENT

So covid is safe for kids?? Ok kimmy

Did you miss the part about the child being very young and with serious underlying conditions?

We all want our kids to be safe but why post this stuff? You’re just exhibiting an emotional response w/o utilizing any critical thinking ability. Maybe this was intentional but posting things in such a manner is an affront to the intellect of everyone on this forum.

Did you miss the part about the child being very young and with serious underlying conditions?

We all want our kids to be safe but why post this stuff? You’re just exhibiting an emotional response w/o utilizing any critical thinking ability. Maybe this was intentional but posting things in such a manner is an affront to the intellect of everyone on this forum.

Conveniently left that out.

I am skeptical it took two months to investigate and make sure the relatives knew.

"State leaders withheld reporting the death publicly until they were sure the child's identity would remain protected and family members were informed."

Reactions: H4wkfan4life

You miss the part where it's taking months to get info to us, not to mention the fake counts they've given multiple times.

Reactions: unIowa
Maybe it would be a great breakfast cereal?

Like "Chocolate-covered COVID Smacks," or something like that?

I don't think anyone thinks Covid is safe for kids. However, most realize what risk is, and almost every expert out there says that the risk for anyone healthy under the age of 70 is comparable to many other risks in life. Additionally, that risk lessens with every age bracket decrease. Covid has been a terrible disease for the US and this world. At some point, let's hope it's no longer the risk it is today.

I don't think anyone thinks Covid is safe for kids. However, most realize what risk is, and almost every expert out there says that the risk for anyone healthy under the age of 70 is comparable to many other risks in life. Additionally, that risk lessens with every age bracket decrease. Covid has been a terrible disease for the US and this world. At some point, let's hope it's no longer the risk it is today.

Holy shit. What happened to the real gonegolfing? This was actually an intelligent post.

Indeed my main point is that it would be nice to have real facts to base our opinions on instead of false info. This isn't China :)

Why post it? Your condescension is an affront as well.

That and the claims that kids don’t transmit the virus easily. What a load of shit.

That's what I've always viewed as the greatest risk of having kids back in school. The risk isn't to them as much as it is their parents and grandparents.

Oh, and how ridiculous is it for B1G Ten football to be canceled?

Reactions: unIowa
That's what I've always viewed as the greatest risk of having kids back in school. The risk isn't to them as much as it is their parents and grandparents.

And the argument the administration tried to make while trying to make kids go back to school was chances of kids transmitting the virus was minimal. They even got a couple of idiot doctors to regurgitate that shit

And everyone else. I was reminded of that seeing brats running around the grocery store, mask in hand, putting their filthy hands on everything in sight while shouting and probably spitting all over. Parents did absolutely nothing.

Reactions: hawksurprize
And everyone else. I was reminded of that seeing brats running around the grocery store, mask in hand, putting their filthy hands on everything in sight while shouting and probably spitting all over. Parents did absolutely nothing.

I honestly do not understand why families think they have to drag their entire family into the grocery store. Yes I get there are some single parents and that makes it difficult for them but honestly when I see a husband, wife and their 3 kids all shopping at the same time I just shake my head in disbelief.

How about one of you guys get your stuff and the other watches the kids in the car or, here is an idea, take them to a park where they can run off some of that kid energy. There are just so many stupid people in this country.

Do you think kids with underlying conditions don't attend public school?

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
Calling out idiotic posts like that is hardly condescending. If you find it condescending, maybe you need to re-evaluate how you think and approach things.
So you feel they're doing a good job giving us accurate numbers? Ok bud....

So, you are using a child with underlying conditions death, that could not have possibly contacted covid while in school, to make an argument to keep school closed?
No, I'm using it as an example of why the community positivity rate should be closely monitored. Iowa should be using the guidelines set by the CDC and not the 15 to 20 percent rate Governor Reynolds laid out. In addition no one who tested positive should be teaching even if they are asymptomatic. Many children have serious underlying conditions of which the general public are not aware

Whatever you’re saying is irrelevant in regards to the original post. If you want to make it political, take it to the Iowa Underground and discuss it with those incels
Nothing irrelevant about bullshit info being a regular thing. Kimmy needs to get her priorities in order....

No, I'm using it as an example of why the community positivity rate should be closely monitored. Iowa should be using the guidelines set by the CDC and not the 15 to 20 percent rate Governor Reynolds laid out. In addition no one who tested positive should be teaching even if they are asymptomatic. Many children have serious underlying conditions of which the general public are not aware

I couldn’t agree more. If towns get to 15-20 positivities then they’re already in deep doo doo.

Reactions: gohawks50
What key undecided, or flippable left leaning demographic groups do you think read HROT and make their decisions based on these threads?

there are groups like HROT, with irrational, fanatical constituents like yourself, all over the country. The internet message board is just one medium.

From David Bahnsen Covid and Markets Missive
A devastating report from Public Health of England led by its senior clinical epidemiologist, Dr. Sharif Ismail, has concluded that out of 1.6 million school-age kids brought back to campus school in June, only 70 contracted COVID, and that ZERO cases involved any medical attention or hospitalization whatsoever. The percentage of school staff or instructors who contracted COVID was no greater than the broad population, and schools contributed to well less than 1% of all positive cases.

https://thebahnsengroup.com/covid-and-markets/daily-covid-markets-missive-weekend-edition-august-23/

Reactions: Gimmered

Kid should of been aborted to begin with according to the libs. Amirite?

giphy.gif

It is a very common tactic used by the libs. They also love rushing to judgement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT