ADVERTISEMENT

So Dems, I just gotta know...

Sure killer, I see you looking for new guilt assuaging techniques. That's a good first step.

tumblr_m3hbw0jy3k1r8x3rs.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ParkerHawk
Hillary will gladly continue to drone innocent people. That will, in turn, create more contempt from their survivors in the form of potential terrorist attacks. It may even help create more domestically, when they see the hypocrisy and decide to lash-out against the perceived tyranny.

I guess they'll justify their voting for her because they're convinced that whomever she chooses for the Supreme Court will be a fine, noble, upstanding, liberal-friendly human being. They could never be some long-sold-out, corporate shill that does exactly what they're told. Only politicians fit that mold.

Hillary will gladly continue to drone innocent people. That will, in turn, create more contempt from their survivors in the form of potential terrorist attacks. It may even help create more domestically, when they see the hypocrisy and decide to lash-out against the perceived tyranny.

I guess they'll justify their voting for her because they're convinced that whomever she chooses for the Supreme Court will be a fine, noble, upstanding, liberal-friendly human being. They could never be some long-sold-out, corporate shill that does exactly what they're told. Only politicians fit that mold.

Don't you know? Actual acts of violence don't stir up the Arabs, only a Trump rally can do that. o_O

Millions of brilliant libertarians with sound reason and logical perspectives, and we get stuck with these guys.

Reactions: BABiscuit
Apparently you can, which is why you're a bigot. Congrats.
So, bigots are, by default, smarter than overly-sensitive gay guys? Or just you?

No one that I've seen on here, can top your ability to assuage guilt. You're the champion. You've even managed to bullshit yourself into flipping the roles entirely. That is stunningly full of shit.

I don't really belong to any party. I know that's tough for someone like you to understand, but I don't know how to put it any easier.
My mistake. Millions of brilliant independents with sound reason and logical perspectives, and we get stuck with these guys.

Reactions: JWolf74
You can be a libertarian without being a card-carrying member of the Libertarian Party.
Or, you can just be a person who looks at this political party bullshit for exactly what it is... complete and total bullshit.

It's an impediment to the advancement of the species as far as I'm concerned.

Or, you can just be a person who looks at this political party bullshit for exactly what it is... complete and total bullshit.

It's an impediment to the advancement of the species as far as I'm concerned.

I see labor unions the same way.

So, bigots are, by default, smarter than overly-sensitive gay guys? Or just you?

No one that I've seen on here, can top your ability to assuage guilt. You're the champion. You've even managed to bullshit yourself into flipping the roles entirely. That is stunningly full of shit.
Your should take some lessons. I see you're struggling with guilt here.

My mistake. Millions of brilliant independents with sound reason and logical perspectives, and we get stuck with these guys.
I'm not sure why anyone would want to be anything else BUT an "Independent." But, then again, I'm not brilliant like the party pawns.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
You're too much of a sociopath to feel any guilt.
A weak, overly-sensitive sociopath. In some ways I feel sorry for him. But, then he manages to be just as rude, hyperbolic, smug and full of shit as anyone else, and I lose all sympathy and go back to treating him as an equal.

You are defending a killer. You need my mirrors. I'm happy to show you who you are.
YOU are a KILLER. YOU defend killers. You're doing it right now with this deflection act. Not only is soup not a killer, he goes out of his way to not defend OTHER killers. You've created an art out of doing the exact opposite in the latter. And, you justify it by creating killers and murderers where they don't exist so your clear choice of defending people who will advocate the deaths of innocent people can go about their task.

Maybe when Mrs. Clinton is elected, and then continues the agenda of bombing innocent brown people, the partisan pawns will have a slightly different load of BS justification to push. Or, maybe by some freak accident, Clinton will NOT go ahead and green-light the killing of more innocent people. We'll have to wait and see.

YOU are a KILLER. YOU defend killers. You're doing it right now with this deflection act. Not only is soup not a killer, he goes out of his way to not defend OTHER killers. You've created an art out of doing the exact opposite in the latter. And, you justify it by creating killers and murderers where they don't exist so your clear choice of defending people who will advocate the deaths of innocent people can go about their task.

He doesn't seem to know it, but he's playing right into the reason for the OP. It's fun to watch people construct a different reality in order to justify their beliefs.

Reactions: HawktimusPrime
Typical rant from a killer defender. Soup is a killer, he's admired it many times. That neither of you are either willing or able to own that position also makes your fools. Choosing to defended a fool killer is a whole other low.

It's an astounding level of delusion that you think he was referring to the likes of you, lol. Holy shit that's classic.... lolol.
As Nole already tried to point-out, this statement refers to EVERYONE. Not just those who you think is worthy of it. Well... no, I take that back. In YOUR mind, it's only who you think is worthy of it.

Typical rant from a killer defender. Soup is a killer, he's admired it many times. That neither of you are either willing or able to own that position also makes your fools. Choosing to defended a fool killer is a whole other low.
I'm going to give you an open invitation and glaring opportunity to PROVE that. Prove it, right here. If you can't prove it, or are unwilling to, or some other cop-out, then do me a favor and go play somewhere else.

He was referring to all of us.
It might be hard for you to hear this, but you have nothing to offer. You would, if you were capable of acknowledging mistakes and engaging in a genuine and intellectually honest conversation, but you're either too stupid, too stubborn, or likely both to be useful in finding actual answers.

You're the worst kind of Internet joke... and all of the people you really aspire to be like know it. It provides a level of satisfaction banding together with other simpletons and pretending that you're not being exposed, the only remaining question is if you're smart enough to know the truth deep down and are only stubborn, or if you're truly that stupid AND stubborn.

ADVERTISEMENT