ADVERTISEMENT

So Dems, I just gotta know...

See you get it. Persuasion or force are the only options. Your intuitive mind knows I'm right even as you remain a servant to your master and try to oppose me. I got ya.

You are completely buried in your own delusions and I love it! It's like talking to someone who keeps telling you that the sky is purple. Sometimes it gets old, but most of the time it leads to a few good chuckles.

Anywho, I'm headed out to a NBA Finals party. Stay outta trouble you crazy kids!

Reactions: strummingram
See you get it.
Yeah, I get it. Just like that video exposes. It's a big, fat lie. Reid is a prime example of a politician that has bullshitted himself for decades. His conscience is so burned, that his thought process won't even allow him to consider the truth about what his system creates and perpetuates. I guess I'd resort to bullshitting myself, too, if the system I endorsed was as fvcked-up as the one you guys think is so great.

There are more than 2 ways to develop a society. And, the two ways you offered are one-in-the-same. It just requires lying to yourself and everyone else to pretend they're different.

You are completely buried in your own delusions and I love it! It's like talking to someone who keeps telling you that the sky is purple. Sometimes it gets old, but most of the time it leads to a few good chuckles.

Anywho, I'm headed out to a NBA Finals party. Stay outta trouble you crazy kids!
It's Father's Day... not opposite day. That's next month and don't worry, we'll crown you king for the day.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Yeah, I get it. Just like that video exposes. It's a big, fat lie. Reid is a prime example of a politician that has bullshitted himself for decades. His conscience is so burned, that his thought process won't even allow him to consider the truth about what his system creates and perpetuates. I guess I'd resort to bullshitting myself, too, if the system I endorsed was as fvcked-up as the one you guys think is so great.

There are more than 2 ways to develop a society. And, the two ways you offered are one-in-the-same. It just requires lying to yourself and everyone else to pretend they're different.
What other way do you think you can organize a society? Can you point to a society that has thrived under this alternative?

The sky turns purple most every day. You're just drinking when it happens.

Just read this thread in its entirety while working my way through a 12 pack of domestic lagers while my spare ribs sit on my smoker.

I feel like I should cut soup a check for his work as a jester, whatever the average rate for an Everest grad works for me.

The rest of you can invoice me at whatever rate you feel is reasonable.

What other way do you think you can organize a society? Can you point to a society that has thrived under this alternative?
By all means, keep this crooked, flawed system in place. Don't do anything new. Keep the broken system alive and well. Just try to avoid this BS about "we're the government." Unless you're one of the ruling class elites, you're not the government and you never will be. At least TRY to avoid the blatant dishonesty.

By all means, keep this crooked, flawed system in place. Don't do anything new. Keep the broken system alive and well. Just try to avoid this BS about "we're the government." Unless you're one of the ruling class elites, you're not the government and you never will be. At least TRY to avoid the blatant dishonesty.
As expected, you can't answer the question. Soup has taught you well.

Reactions: Raglefant
As expected, you can't answer the question. Soup has taught you well.
Give you an example of a modern society that hasn't evolved into (or was borne out of) the wealthy controlling and exploiting the poor? You got me there. Only someone like you could take something as insidious as cronyism and call it a win for humanity. Maybe that is part of what is necessary to vote for candidates that you KNOW are going to be murdering innocent people and telling yourself "Well, it's better than the alternative."

Just because the society has not existed doesn't mean that it can't exist, or that it shouldn't be tried. There was a time that if you had gangrene, the only option was cutting off the limb. Good thing we didn't just stop and say "well, it's better than just letting them die" and never try to improve the choices or possibilities.

Give you an example of a modern society that hasn't evolved into (or was borne out of) the wealthy controlling and exploiting the poor? You got me there. Only someone like you could take something as insidious as cronyism and call it a win for humanity. Maybe that is part of what is necessary to vote for candidates that you KNOW are going to be murdering innocent people and telling yourself "Well, it's better than the alternative."
You're still not answering the claim you made. Beyond force or persuasion how else could a society be organized. Have you one successful example of your claim? You are revealing yourself a fool, but I hope internally you are gaining wisdom from this defeat.

You're still not answering the claim you made. Beyond force or persuasion how else could a society be organized. Have you one successful example of your claim? You are revealing yourself a fool, but I hope internally you are gaining wisdom from this defeat.
I just answered that in the same post. You left that part off in the reply.

I just answered that in the same post. You left that part off in the reply.
I didn't leave it off, you edited your post. Why lie? Probably because you know you can't answer the question. How do you want to organize society? You already admitted your fantasy has no basis in reality. Now you just have to formulate your fantasy.

I didn't leave it off, you edited your post. Why lie? Probably because you know you can't answer the question. How do you want to organize society? You already admitted your fantasy has no basis in reality. Now you just have to formulate your fantasy.
I'll start by recognizing how I DON'T wanna organize it, okay?

This formula you offered:

"Force. There are only two ways to organize society. Force and persuasion. Rewarding the powerful is part of persuading them not to mow you down and just take what they want. Cronyism is a feature. Pandering is a feature. Pork is a feature."

That is a formula for the wealthy and elite to perpetually exploit and screw-over the poor and middle class. That has been proven. It is what's happening now. How someone can embrace a system that is swimming in corruption and call it a success for humanity is beyond me. You haven't even shown me that "persuasion" exists separately from "Force" in this system. The Force and Persuasion work with each other. There is no "one or the other" in this system you're trying to sell.

There are many possibilities to start and maintain a society that is communal. Moving away from a monetary-based society to a resource-based society would be a great place to start.

I'll start by recognizing how I DON'T wanna organize it, okay?

This formula you offered:

"Force. There are only two ways to organize society. Force and persuasion. Rewarding the powerful is part of persuading them not to mow you down and just take what they want. Cronyism is a feature. Pandering is a feature. Pork is a feature."

That is a formula for the wealthy and elite to perpetually exploit and screw-over the poor and middle class. That has been proven. It is what's happening now. How someone can embrace a system that is swimming in corruption and call it a success for humanity is beyond me. You haven't even shown me that "persuasion" exists separately from "Force" in this system. The Force and Persuasion work with each other. There is no "one or the other" in this system you're trying to sell.

There are many possibilities to start and maintain a society that is communal. Moving away from a monetary-based society to a resource-based society would be a great place to start.
Kind of you to admit you had nothing. I knew it. You knew it. But kind of you to fall on your sword and admit you have no model and no workable plan. That's why you get mocked.

2j1qvrt.jpg

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
Kind of you to admit you had nothing. I knew it. You knew it. But kind of you to fall on your sword and admit you have no model and no workable plan. That's why you get mocked.
You're right. I should just relent and endorse that corruption you're trying to push.

You're right. I should just relent and endorse that corruption you're trying to push.
Yes, I am right. But I doubt you are ready. That would require intelligence and maturity you have never demonstrated. You best just stay in your fantasy world to preserve your ego. I don't think you're cut out for reality.

Yes, I am right. But I doubt you are ready. That would require intelligence and maturity you have never demonstrated. You best just stay in your fantasy world to preserve your ego. I don't think you're cut out for reality.
Yeah... you have no ego on display here.

Yeah... you have no ego on display here.
If course I do. We all do. I'm not condemning you for having an ego. The faceless god is full of crap, ego is essential. I'm just pointing out your ego is too delicate to grapple with reality. You are a special snowflake. Beautiful and unique and fragile in need of constant protection. Stay in the clouds, leave these earthly matters to the adults.

The sky turns purple most every day. You're just drinking when it happens.

So, there's really two. One was a DP on purpose messing with something ridiculous he said, and one was just telling him that I was headed out, because I didn't want him sitting around waiting for a response. It was getting late and I was honestly just trying to be courteous.

In the last one, I was calling all of you out, not just natural. I don't know if that really qualifies. I've called out the CRRT a few times on this board. If you counted all of those then we're missing quite a few still.

So, there's really two. One was a DP on purpose messing with something ridiculous he said, and one was just telling him that I was headed out, because I didn't want him sitting around waiting for a response. It was getting late and I was honestly just trying to be courteous.

In the last one, I was calling all of you out, not just natural. I don't know if that really qualifies. I've called out the CRRT a few times on this board. If you counted all of those then we're missing quite a few still.
Still drunk?

There's plenty of blame to go around. We did, after all, elect Bush2 TWICE so we are just as stupid as he is. It's funny that the corrupt corporate media can afford to have twenty employees trying to dig up dirt on Donald Trump but could not have even ten investigating whether or not Iraq really had "weapons of mass destruction". If the CCM had done their job, there would not have been a second Iraq War. Of course, you can get a lot of tv eyes watching body parts being blown into the air.
After LBJ, you would think any candidate from Texas would be auto denied a chance of being POTUS. Now after two more Texans as POTUS I hope we have learned our lesson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT