ADVERTISEMENT

So Dems, I just gotta know...

In your every day life, how do you justify courting the votes of certain groups of people who wish to due serious ill will to the citizens of this country? You know that a vote for your candidate is going to get more people killed, so I'm curious of the mental gymnastics that it takes to justify this?
This is a perfect example. You think that in this debate, it's unacceptable to address the first point without also addressing the second point.

The first point makes the claim that dems court the votes of groups that wish to do ill will to citizens. The second claims that we know votes for the dem candidate will get people killed. These are two distinct assertions.

Your belief that these must be answered at the same time is the problem here. It shows either your fundamental ignorance if you believe that, or your stubbornness if you don't but are sticking to the last place you could wiggle to once the positions you have taken in your last few threads have been destroyed.

Reactions: gusto79
In your every day life, how do you justify courting the votes of certain groups of people who wish to due serious ill will to the citizens of this country? You know that a vote for your candidate is going to get more people killed, so I'm curious of the mental gymnastics that it takes to justify this?

Interesting question. I see it that your side is the danger and electing an idiot like Trump will simply open the door for a right wing takeover.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Interesting question. I see it that your side is the danger and electing an idiot like Trump will simply open the door for a right wing takeover.

Oh trust me, there are some things about Trump that really bother me as well. Gun to head, I would still take him over Hillary only because we already know what kind of monster Hillary is. We really don't know for sure what we're going to get with Trump. Luckily I won't have a gun to my head and I can go vote for Gary Johnson.

FEEL THE JOHNSON!!! :D

This is a perfect example. You think that in this debate, it's unacceptable to address the first point without also addressing the second point.

The first point makes the claim that dems court the votes of groups that wish to do ill will to citizens. The second claims that we know votes for the dem candidate will get people killed. These are two distinct assertions.

Your belief that these must be answered at the same time is the problem here. It shows either your fundamental ignorance if you believe that, or your stubbornness if you don't but are sticking to the last place you could wiggle to once the positions you have taken in your last few threads have been destroyed.

Are you guys still up here sniffing my jock?

I mean, I'm definitely intolerant of gang members killing people and politicians giving trillions of dollars to their cronies. Are you telling me that you aren't intolerant of that?

Here you go again - who are the "cronies" of gangs who are getting "trillions of dollars"? You don't get to make those kinds of moronic assertions and just walk away, Let's see where your info is coming from.

Here you go again - who are the "cronies" of gangs who are getting "trillions of dollars"? You don't get to make those kinds of moronic assertions and just walk away, Let's see where your info is coming from.

su3EdW

I assume he meant the politicians are giving trillions of dollars to their (the politicians') cronies. Not the gangs' cronies.

I assume he meant the politicians are giving trillions of dollars to their (the politicians') cronies. Not the gangs' cronies.

I mean, I'm definitely intolerant of gang members killing people and politicians giving trillions of dollars to their cronies.

So - again - he posts a question that is completely unclear. Should have figured. Can you decipher the questions in the op? You seem to have a gift.

I certainly hope you Democrats are not so far-gone that you don't believe your party is spilling-over with cronyism. I mean, I know you're convinced the Republicans are (and they are). But, cronyism is rampant in American government. In fact, it IS American government, with very, very, VERY few exceptions.

I mean, I'm definitely intolerant of gang members killing people and politicians giving trillions of dollars to their cronies.

So - again - he posts a question that is completely unclear. Should have figured. Can you decipher the questions in the op? You seem to have a gift.
I've tried. There is no hope for the OP.

I certainly hope you Democrats are not so far-gone that you don't believe your party is spilling-over with cronyism. I mean, I know you're convinced the Republicans are (and they are). But, cronyism is rampant in American government. In fact, it IS American government, with very, very, VERY few exceptions.
Our system is built on cronyism. Accept it. It's better than the alternative.

Unfortunately I'm not capable of making you guys understand. Other people on this board, sure, but not you guys for some reason. It's just something that I'll have to live with.
Sounds like you finally figured something out. The next step would be to acknowledge this is your own fault. Nobody on this board understands, there are just some lonely souls who also happen to be logically challenged that have decided not being alone is more important than being right. I am honestly happy you found each other.

Sounds like you finally figured something out. The next step would be to acknowledge this is your own fault. Nobody on this board understands, there are just some lonely souls who also happen to be logically challenged that have decided not being alone is more important than being right. I am honestly happy you found each other.

Whatever helps you sleep tonight, buddy. ;)

If you opened up your mind you could add "informative" as well.
Correct. You did score in the top 2 percent in all of your standardized tests through high school. Yet somehow you managed to fend off the Ivy league... one of life's great mysteries.

Reactions: naturalmwa
ADVERTISEMENT