ADVERTISEMENT

So, do I understand the FBI's "raid" on My President's Florida home correctly....

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
To date Investigators
1) have reportedly turned up somewhere in the area of 300 "classified documents" taken from Trump's Mar-a-Lago so far.......
and
2) there is no one who worked for My President who ever heard of his "if I take it home, it is no longer a classified document" blanket order?
Boy...sounds like to me there might be some meat on this bone......Maybe this is not a witch hunt? Maybe My President is a felon? But then, it is hard to believe that My President would be telling (another) lie!

To date Investigators
1) have reportedly turned up somewhere in the area of 300 "classified documents" taken from Trump's Mar-a-Lago so far.......
and
2) there is no one who worked for My President who ever heard of his "if I take it home, it is no longer a classified document" blanket order?
Boy...sounds like to me there might be some meat on this bone......Maybe this is not a witch hunt? Maybe My President is a felon? But then, it is hard to believe that My President would be telling (another) lie!
Apparently, they also have seized surveillance video showing that a number of people who presumably don't have security clearances, went in and out of the areas that housed the info.

OIP.ITTO8TauZIQoZLhzO8-_pAHaEK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT