ADVERTISEMENT

So... Does Patrick suit up Saturday

kceasthawk

HR Legend
Nov 5, 2016
The rumor mill had Pmac dressing and possibly playing against NW on Wednesday. So with that game rescheduled, does he dress and possibly play Sat. in a hostile road game, or return at home? Yes, no, and your thoughts, more pressure in a hostile road contest or in front of the faithful?

The rumor mill had Pmac dressing and possibly playing against NW on Wednesday. So with that game rescheduled, does he dress and possibly play Sat. in a hostile road game, or return at home? Yes, no, and your thoughts, more pressure in a hostile road contest or in front of the faithful?
Fran said today he's been practicing this week. I am not an expert, but I would think they would want to see him go through a pre-game experience and preparation first before they start to play him--I could see it where he goes through warm up and dresses the next 2 road games so that he's ready to see meaningful minutes when they return for the 3 game home stretch.
Again, not an expert. Maybe he's ready to get 10-15 minutes Saturday.

He has sat out awhile, so, not likely to get extended minutes and his shot is probably not there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT