ADVERTISEMENT

So help me, Christie Sides ...

Whinny

Team MVP
Aug 6, 2007
SW Michigan
STOP making those ridiculous automatic lineup changes in the first quarter of the Fever games! How many times have you disrupted the offensive flow and changed momentum when things were going well, just for the sake of substituting? Why force your starters to have to dig out from the hole you put them in by unnecessary and unwise roster substitutions early in the game? I can understand why the players are frustrated. Let them play!

Reactions: Hawksfor3
STOP making those ridiculous automatic lineup changes in the first quarter of the Fever games! How many times have you disrupted the offensive flow and changed momentum when things were going well, just for the sake of substituting? Why force your starters to have to dig out from the hole you put them in by unnecessary and unwise roster substitutions early in the game? I can understand why the players are frustrated. Let them play!
JMO, but also she can adjust a little so as to not have certain players on the floor together, such as KLS and Smith. I'd like to keep a combination of Clark, Mitchell, and Boston on the floor most of the time. She'll just have to figure it out.

Reactions: Whinny
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT